News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*SPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLAT

SHADE IS FINISHED!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: BlueRose on January 31, 2014, 09:03:04 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 31, 2014, 08:45:13 PM
  I melted down some tanks and made steel pies so I could melt down the steel pies and make tanks, my lady.  That is why there are steel pies.  But now they shall be tanks!  *Starts melting down the pies*

We see. We do not understand, but we see.

If I may explain, it was much easier to transport steel pies from one place to another than tanks.  It would have been very hard to get a dozen tanks onto a commercial airplane, so instead of trying that, I made the tanks into pies.  No one questioned why I was taking metal pies anywhere.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

*Jumps off cliff with fireworks attached to back*

LYNARDERIOO!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 31, 2014, 09:27:09 PM
  I melted down some tanks and made steel pies so I could melt down the steel pies and make tanks, my lady.  That is why there are steel pies.  But now they shall be tanks!  *Starts melting down the pies*

If I may explain, it was much easier to transport steel pies from one place to another than tanks.  It would have been very hard to get a dozen tanks onto a commercial airplane, so instead of trying that, I made the tanks into pies.  No one questioned why I was taking metal pies anywhere.
Now it makes total sense! Thanks for shedding some light on the subject! Now lets get these tanks together, shall we?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 31, 2014, 08:12:47 PM
A DDBPB? What's that stand for?
*Fires three more shots in rapid succession, hurling a pie grenade and launching a pie mortar.
The first three letters stand for Death-Defying-Beavers. Before your time I'm afraid.  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

BlueRose

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 31, 2014, 10:38:38 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 31, 2014, 09:27:09 PM

Now it makes total sense! Thanks for shedding some light on the subject! Now lets get these tanks together, shall we?

That doth make incredible sense. We commend thee on your ingenuity.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Nay! I refuse to amuse. Your amusement I shall not bring, boring times fly fast, on wing. Slain will be the amusing pies, and tanks will fall, from the skies. The Shadow, the insubordinate commends. Beware, the day, amusement ends!

BlueRose

Thou sayest that, peasant, but thou has only managed to amuse us more with thy nonsensical prose. Do continue.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rusvul

I dare not. Farewell. We shall meet again, and when we do, 'twill be your boredom. *Vanishes in puff of smoke and purple sparklies. Echo of voice is heard* I like purple sparklies...

BlueRose

*Smiles* We look forwards to thy future attempts, peasant.

The Skarzs

Such strains at unamusement always turn fowl at the doer. Note: he rhymed his words almost on purpose. Also, good luck getting these tanks up in the air.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Excuse me, Skarzsy, but my tanks are special.  They are capable of flight... if I build them correctly.  *Looks at manual again*  Oooohhh, that part's supposed to go THERE!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Our tanks are not for amusement. They are for world domination. So therefore, they shall not be destroyed.

The Skarzs

My lady, shall we destroy the unwanted ones and begin the assault?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Hold for now, peasant. Our army is not yet ready.