News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

I thought about that really hard, but then I lost The Game.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

You know you live in hillbilly nowhere when you know the difference between a hillbilly and a red-neck.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ah feel terribly zorry fer General Grievous after watchin' the latest episode of The Clone Wars. Wot with him gettin' himzelf captured by gunguns an' aw...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 03, 2011, 12:01:31 AM
Ach, ah feel terribly zorry fer General Grievous after watchin' the latest episode of The Clone Wars. Wot with him gettin' himzelf captured by gunguns an' aw...
Alas! A fate worse than death! I don't like him, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone. ;)

Nightfire

I definitately know the difference between a hillbilly and a redneck. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Nightfire on October 03, 2011, 04:14:40 PM
I definitately know the difference between a hillbilly and a redneck. ;D
I'll tell you:

Red-neck:
A red-neck is one who wishes they lived in the country. They usually live in small towns together. Occasionally you will find red-necks in a city living in a red-neck neighborhood.

Hillbilly:
A hillbilly actually lives in the country, either by force or by choice. Farmers and ranches are hillbillies. Hillbillies may or may not have farms.

I'm a hillbilly. I was raised in the city, but now I live in hillbilly nowhere.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Why are you telling me when I already knew? ???

I am a redneck. I love Jeff Foxworthy:

You know you're a redneck when...

:D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

you do not want to live in the county i am hillbilly and hate it I live on a farm
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

I love being a hillbilly! The quote as my signature wouldn't be true if I didn't. I love to look out the window and the beauty I see, it inspires me.

There I go day-dreaming again. Sigh, that is why I'm crazy, don't-ch-ya-know.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Wait, you mean you don't like the cows?!?
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

Last year, our neighbor's cows got loose and ended up in our front yard!

Nightfire

I hear cows mooing ALL NIGHT, because they live very nearby to my house. And this is the time of year when they get all twitterpated and happy. Plus I've seen enough cows to last me an entire lifetime.

Redwall Musician

I had to herd the cows out of my front yard.