News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Sigh...Don't get violent. I know I'm probably going to have people on Fanfiction.net wanting to wallop me once they read about Luke getting married and having a kid.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

WHAT?!?!?! :o I don't know you anymore!

jk, but please don't even go that way with Arya and Eragon...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

What do you mean you don't know me?? :D I'm on Fanfiction.net as an author there. My name there is Ceu Praca. Check out my stories sometime. And Luke Cardassia is a boutny hunter from my book. And, FYI, bounty hunters don't usually get married and have kids. ::)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Quote from: Nightfire on October 30, 2011, 08:39:41 PM
What do you mean you don't know me?? :D I'm on Fanfiction.net as an author there. My name there is Ceu Praca. Check out my stories sometime. And Luke Cardassia is a boutny hunter from my book. And, FYI, bounty hunters don't usually get married and have kids. ::)
Oh, I thought you were refering to Luke Skywalker! lol Oops!

Nightfire

No, not Luke Skywalker.  ::) Besides, he actually does get married and have a kid. Isn't that kinda AGAINST THE JEDI CODE??

James Gryphon

The old Jedi Order prohibited that, not the new one.

And then, the old Jedi didn't even always prohibit that -- the history states that there were ancient Jedi, like Nomi Sunrider, long before the time of the prequel trilogy, that were married.
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Icefire on November 03, 2011, 02:43:45 AM
And I thought you were referring to Luke the Warrior. My bad. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

If you put a lemon Skittle and a lime Skittle in your mouth at the same time, it tastes like Sprite.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

So random. Then again, that is what the Cellars is about.

I love Metroids.

Icefire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An' returnin' na' after bein' awa' fer zae long ah have juzt one thin' tae zay.

---

--

-

WEASELS!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

HIAG! Nice to see you again. We missed you and the Weasels.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 04, 2011, 06:21:44 AM
Quote from: Icefire on November 03, 2011, 02:43:45 AM
And I thought you were referring to Luke the Warrior. My bad. :D
Luke did get married and have a kid... His wife had a whole ship named after her, and his son was only Martin the Warrior!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Turkey in the straw!
Turkey in the straw!

I don't understand that song.

And I LOVE pandas.

And I want apple pie.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."