News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NOOOOOOO! NOW THEIR WEILDING LIGHTSABRES! WE'RE ALL DOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

Osu

No - HEAD FOR HOLT SUMMERDELL!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwall Musician

I called 911. But no one answered. I think the beavers got to them! Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! *runs to find help* Help! Anyone! The beavers are taking over the world with wasabi!!!!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OH NO! GANDALF JUST TRYED TO STOP THEM [You shall not pass!] AND DIED, AND NOW THEY'VE GOT FRODO AND SAM! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

...Okay, that just bridged the line between insanity and absolute mayhem. xD
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Bad? Baaadddd? Who said anything about that being bad?

TEH BEAVERS HAVE GOTTEN FLYING EGG-ROLL BAGELS!! Or is it baygulls? Oh well, not of concern. Ahhhhhhhhh!!! A beaver just nearly hit me with a grilled cheese sandwich!!!

Matthias720

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Bob an' wave, old lad, there's the trick! Left, right, left, right, left, right, left

DanielofRedwall

A beaver has me in a headlock!!!
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A beaver stole my hot chocolate! COME BACK WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HE SPILLLLED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiria Wildlough

HEEEEELLLP! THEY'RE DESTROYING MY SCHOOLWORK! MUM IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!
(She's better just be glad that I'm alive!)
HEEEYYY. LEAVE MY LAPTOP ALONE! Oi, that was my USB you just threw out the window!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

*Matthias720 hides in an underground bunker with his laptop and 5 years worth of astronaut food*
Those beavers will never find me here. Hehehehe.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 14, 2011, 02:36:28 PM
*Matthias720 hides in an underground bunker with his laptop and 5 years worth of astronaut food*
Those beavers will never find me here. Hehehehe.
Where else in the world can you say something like this and not get sent off to a mental hospital...

Fjddtkdifjejrdiidjffb

Sorry those were the beavers. They stole me iPod and typed random things in this post. Maybe it's a code message to the king beaver to start the human brainwashing process...
Received mostly negative reviews.