News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Weasel dude! Are the beavers working for the weasels??

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Ummm....guys...ya see, the beavers sorta brainwashed me...I can't read their language anymore.
*sees death defying beaver coming with large trees in each hand*
NOW THEY'RE SUPER STRONG TOO!!
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 15, 2011, 01:30:32 PM
Weasel dude! Are the beavers working for the weasels??

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I DINNAE KEN! MAYB- OH NO! THEY'RE AT MY DOOR!!!! BACK! BACK! ALL O' YE! I HAVE A FLY SWATTER AN' I KEN HOW TO- AAAAAAAAAAH! THE CELERY ATE MY FLY SWATTER AND ARE INVADING MY ROOM!!!!!!!!! GOTTA RUN!!!!! *jumps out of window onto the ground and runs off*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

This is getting dangerous. I was running away from the beavers, and hit my head. But now I've got some of my memory back. Hurray!

*beavers come up, carrying baseball bats*

NOOOOOOO! Not baseball bats!. ANYTHING BUT BASEBALL BATS! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs all the way to her refrigerator*

At least I can hide here

*somehow fits into frig*
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

No, back off beavers, you ca't have my blender, I need that to make smoothies. BACK OFF!!! *Beaver steals blender* NOOOOOOO!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 16, 2011, 05:33:05 AM
No, back off beavers, you ca't have my blender, I need that to make smoothies. BACK OFF!!! *Beaver steals blender* NOOOOOOO!

I like smoothies. YUMMY! Aaaaaa! The beavers are taking my Redwall book! That belongs to the library! Here take this boring language book instead! *hands beavers book, the beavers throw it at her* Ouch! That hurt! EVIL BEAVERS! RUN. THE FLYING BULLDOZERS ARE BACK!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

DA BEAVERS HAVE TAKEN CHICO!!!! The $500 fine is out, people, run for cover!!!

Icefire

This thread is AWESOME! Now I can keep up with all the moves my wonderful beavers are making! LONG LIVE THE BEAVERS!!!!! Well, of course they'll live long...I mean, they are death defying.....oh whatever! - Beaver ally
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I'm posting this from a computer in an abandoned building. The beavers havenae found me yet. Gotta get- OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY FOUND ME! AAAAAAAAH! Goodbye again. *jumps out of window again, runs off to a phone booth* "Mum, I think I'm going to be a wee bit late getting home today..."
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

OOOH NOOO! They're going to rob the BANK! We need to do something.
*beaver throws a baseball bat at me* YAAA?! What are you doing with my laptop?
NOOOO! They're emailing VIRUSES to every computer in the world! NOW I CAN'T POS--
---------------------- *BLACKS OUT*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

i found a way to get rid of the beavers shhhhhhhhh there close all u need to do is get chocolet aggh there right behind me gotta run to the safe house ttyl
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Gonff

AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh.......The beavers just came to my door. Wait, they don't know I'm here. OH, they're coming after me! Oh no... Wait, you can't have that!!!!!!! AAAAhhhh.. *jumps out window* *comes back in after beavers leave* They took everything!!! I can't even make cookies!  :'( The stoves not working.  AAAhhh they're coming back.........
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

NOOOOO! THEY'RE EATING ALL MY STRAWBERRY JAM!!!
I just learned beaver, like I said. They're saying, 'Import that strawberry jam to headquarters immediately, and begin converting it into fuel for our flying bulldozers.
OH, NO, WE HAVE TO STOP THEM!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

I think the beavers are slowing down! Hurray! Wait! What is that! It a giant flying bulldozer with brain washing equipment attached! *jumps into her flying bulldozer*
By the way, if your looking for a good deal on bulldozers, google it to see if there is a dealer near you. Lots of places are having a Beavers Are Taking Over the World sale! I got mine at 1/2 off!
*beaver pull out baseball bats*
AAAAAAAAAAAAA! *runs to the under ground beaver shelter*

Taggerung_of_Redwall

1/2? I can't even afford that.
...That's why thievery was invented.
*steals flying bulldozer*
AAAAHHH!! DEATH-DEFYING BEAVERS ARE CHASING ME WITH BATS AND EGG ROLLSS!!! Help!
*dodges wifflebat bat*
Wai...wiffleball bat? I thought they used baseball bats...

The beavers told me this:
Gjdhgsjgfdsugdsjgksddsg!!