News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Three winged pies: ^ - ^    ^ - ^   ^ - ^    As you can see, the pie forms the main body while the wings are to the side. This is the regular method of pie transportation.
Three winged pie:  >^< Now, in this diagram, the side wings are larger in size and the top wing, which acts as a sort of fin to keep balance, is, in fact, the pie itself and its weight and shape have been used to the best advantage. This is a much more efficient method and, in the long run, better and easier to run. However, since it is a new discovery and, as such, very expensive, it is not as popular as standard transportation services.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I will teach the entire forum of this.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 16, 2020, 11:53:48 PM
Three winged pies: ^ - ^    ^ - ^   ^ - ^    As you can see, the pie forms the main body while the wings are to the side. This is the regular method of pie transportation.
Three winged pie:  >^< Now, in this diagram, the side wings are larger in size and the top wing, which acts as a sort of fin to keep balance, is, in fact, the pie itself and its weight and shape have been used to the best advantage. This is a much more efficient method and, in the long run, better and easier to run. However, since it is a new discovery and, as such, very expensive, it is not as popular as standard transportation services.
Winged Pies: The ultimate delivery service for all your pies during the corona apocalypse! No need to go out into the scary world! Just summon a flying pie with your psychic abilities and it will flap straight to your face hole! No purchase necessary: They already know your bank account and routing numbers for your convenience! Don't ask questions, just get your Winged Pies now!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

I am extremely excited and terrified for my life at the same time.
Freddy

Kade Rivok

I'm excited to hear that I have psychic abilities!  I didn't even realize.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

I'm excited to hear that I have a bank account.
Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱