News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

The internet is off, so I can't post this because if I try to refresh the page in any way, it will just say that I'm not connected, so I'll just write down all the random stuff that pops into my head, and maybe the internet will work again...Hope you find my nonsense entertaining...I don't...I miss you and I can't even post this to say that I won't be on today...I'm bored...Man, I'm such a teenager, being all like; the internet is off! THE WORLD'S GONNA END!!!....I just had a thought....if the internet never works again...I won't be able to post this....*BOOOOOOOM*...Sorry, I'm rambling...why am I apologizing?...This is one weird post...I'm gonna post it anyway, because you might find it funny...Did I just break the third wall?...I think I did...Crud...I am going mad everybeast!

Meadows were bright blossoms show their faces, in the sun, and under the moon, still the beautiful flower bloom- Gahh, that sucks...I don't even know why I'm doing this...Why do I try?...who knows?...The pot is cracked, people, I've lost the plot...gone off the rails....

will this work?!?WHAT HAVE I DONE!?
YAY! IT'S WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

You're adorable *Gives Lass a big ol' hug.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 24, 2020, 06:31:00 PM
You're adorable *Gives Lass a big ol' hug.*
How is that adorable?...at all?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Booklover on April 24, 2020, 09:59:46 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 12:42:57 AM
[-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.] Btw, where did you get this quote from, Hiag?  :laugh:
It sounds like a Hitchhiker's quote, although I don't think it is one.

Douglas Adams iz vone o' me top vroitin' role-modelz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 24, 2020, 06:56:02 PM
Quote from: Booklover on April 24, 2020, 09:59:46 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 12:42:57 AM
[-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.] Btw, where did you get this quote from, Hiag?  :laugh:
It sounds like a Hitchhiker's quote, although I don't think it is one.

Douglas Adams iz vone o' me top vroitin' role-modelz!
For good reason.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!