News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: lass of something much on April 24, 2020, 06:29:02 PM
The internet is off, so I can't post this because if I try to refresh the page in any way, it will just say that I'm not connected, so I'll just write down all the random stuff that pops into my head, and maybe the internet will work again...Hope you find my nonsense entertaining...I don't...I miss you and I can't even post this to say that I won't be on today...I'm bored...Man, I'm such a teenager, being all like; the internet is off! THE WORLD'S GONNA END!!!....I just had a thought....if the internet never works again...I won't be able to post this....*BOOOOOOOM*...Sorry, I'm rambling...why am I apologizing?...This is one weird post...I'm gonna post it anyway, because you might find it funny...Did I just break the third wall?...I think I did...Crud...I am going mad everybeast!

Meadows were bright blossoms show their faces, in the sun, and under the moon, still the beautiful flower bloom- Gahh, that sucks...I don't even know why I'm doing this...Why do I try?...who knows?...The pot is cracked, people, I've lost the plot...gone off the rails....

will this work?!?WHAT HAVE I DONE!?
YAY! IT'S WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!
That one thing describes that entire post, I don't see how that is cute in any way, shape or form.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

It's cute that you were writing all that out while you couldn't get on line so that you could post it later.  Even if you don't find that cute, I do  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

I just had that tab open, and I was trying to get the modem working...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 24, 2020, 10:09:49 PM
Why wasn't it?
Well, Dad locked it in the safe, and the other one was broken, so, I fixed it by meddling round with it... :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Diiiiiid..... your dad  know you did that? Was he fine with you getting online?

Kade Rivok

Now now, Verdauga, you should know better than to ask dangerous questions like that  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

My house router gets shut off when my parents decide to. You don't hear me turning it back on.

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 24, 2020, 10:16:13 PM
Diiiiiid..... your dad  know you did that? Was he fine with you getting online?
No...I never said I was a good Child, okay...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

You know, Lass, you could just... sleep.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱