Survival RP

Started by Troy Troodon, April 13, 2012, 06:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

OOC: Because...everybody "Asked so Nicely" I've decided it best to start my RP Early. (Atleast I get to use my elephants...That's outta the question.) Anyway... Because I'm feeling generous, I thought I should let someone else start off.

Who gets to post first gets to say where it all takes place.

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

DandintheWarrior

Luke wakes up to find that he is stranded in dark forest with no memory of latest events. He looks around to see many other creatures lying about. He has a major headache and his body is aching ever so much. He doesn't where he is at and really wants to find out, but first things first he must find something to eat.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Troy Troodon

Hazel, was second to get up. Shaking off rubble covering him dreadfully, He then found Luke and walks over to him.

OOC: Luke the Badger, I've heard of him from another rp but where?

Wisteria Wild Cat

Tegwen giggled and slunk through the trees, her blue eyes burning bright with some strange emotion. Her ship had crashed and all the crew died. Except for her, that is.
Hello, friends. May I help you with any wounds or thoughts that may trouble you?" She asked as Tegwen walked up to the hare and badger in a silky-sweet voice.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

HaEl was no fool himself, he knows how mischivous gals like her are.

BrookSkimmer

Molkar surveyed the scene from a distance. There was no need to alert others to his presence at the moment. He leaned against the trunk of a huge pine tree and waited quietly.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"I can see the twinkle in your eye, you do not believe me to be true and pure of heart." Tegwen addressed the hare sweetly.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Hazel replies' "...I'm married."

Wisteria Wild Cat

"You really think that would work? You must be...Never mind. I can offer my healing services, and I am a Seer." Tegwen laughed.

Troy Troodon

"Ugh...Luke, what do you think?" Hazel asks?

Meanwhile not far away, Harraie, King of the Simian Empire, still lies motionless.

DandintheWarrior

Well i have never dealt with a Seer before in me life, but i dont know if i can trust this one or not?" Luke said wondering. He was having a headache, but it was slowly going away. He did wish to remember what happened before, but he wasnt sure if he could trust this Seer.
For this is my will.

Troy Troodon

"Come lad..." Says Hazel; "We should get you to nice place to gain our strength, wot."

OOC: Am I use the "Wot" right?

DandintheWarrior

"Gaining our strength mate, would be a great idea. Also a nice....eh...er....dinner...eh...lunch....eh....Breakfast? Ah who knows. All i know is i am starving mate!" said Luke confused on what time it actually was in the day. Luke's stomach grumbled loudly enough to be heard by everyone.
For this is my will.

Troy Troodon

"Ah, well nothing that a batch of berries can't do...unless they're poisonous, wot?"

DandintheWarrior

"Well we could feed them to the Seer first and see what happens next!" Luke Bellowed laughing. As he walked along the trees to find a nice resting place for the both of them.
For this is my will.