News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Writing

Started by WildDoogyPlumm, April 14, 2012, 03:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildDoogyPlumm

Do you guys like to write?  I do.  Post your writing here!  Books, stories, poems, songs, essays, anything!  Please no fanfictions, though.
You are encouraged to critique other's work if they want you to, but please don't be rude.
Happy writing!
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Mad Maudie

hmm we do have another thread like this i remember cause i tried making one myself and it was closed...
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

MatthiasMan

Nightfire

Actually, I'm not sure if I remember whether or not we have a thread like this one. Mods, help us out a little? If we don't, then I LOVE to write, and I'd be happy to post some of my stuff here. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Ceteruler

Ditto Nightfire. I love writing as well (which is why I also love RP'ing) and well.... yeah, that Ditto covered everything.

KaiTheDog

I leave some of my word docs open while I'm on my computer so that I can work on some stuff if I get bored :D

MatthiasMan

I love poetry,
Some think it dumb.
Well then go ahead,
And call them a bum.
They miss out,
On what is so fun,
I must say,
I write like this a ton.

Primrosewarrior

Should I post my book? It's not RW.

MatthiasMan

Redwall Musician

We have a topic here. This topic will be locked. Please remember to look through topics before posting to make sure you aren't making a duplicate topic.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."