RP:getting back to Redwall=somone jump in plz

Started by rakkety tam, May 03, 2012, 07:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

OOC:ok here we go

at redwall:it was a beuatifle day at redwall and everyone was havng a picnic on the lawns of redwall.pass me that plum pudding.Balock said. here you go balock.abbot omuphial said. while passing the plum pudding to balock.thankyou omuphial.your welcome balock and while i'm talking to you i need to ask you to do something for me many of the redwallers want to go on a walk through mossflower and i would like you to go and look after them you know.abbot omuphial said.oh no problem at all i actualy wnated to go on a walk myself.

OOC if you are a redwaller going to the zoo you have to go on the walk cause well you can guess what happens

At the zoo on the east side:there was a war couincel going on. on the east side of the zoo.we need to strike back stop going defencive and go offensive they already have the wolf and tiger habitats if we wait to much longer we will be cornered and have to surrender.bendeck ultikai said.he is right we need to go the offencive but the Question is where do we attack.a high ranked officer said.

at the west side of the zoo:at the west side there was also a war council going on.we are pushing them back if we keep up at this rate we will have won the war in 1 season.a low ranked officer said.yes my tactics seem to be working for now. but in time they will relize that they outnumber us 10 to 5. they could easily take back the wolf habitat my home. we need to strenghthin our defences call more troops to our front lines or we will fall.sakon shima said.

OOC alright go ahead and jump in anybody

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Ceteruler

OOc: I don't want to sound like a perfectionist but could you please clean the intro up punctuation-wise? Putting spaces after periods, quotation marks around what characters say, at least, please.

BIC: Chadbrook (just called Chad by his mates) Overheard Abbot omuphial and Balock talking as he strolled by the table. He walked over and stood behind Balock as he said, "We're goin' on that walk, mateys? I was a-wantin' to do that. When're we leavin'?"

rakkety tam

OOC sorry about that i aint good at that kind of stuff i'll try to remember to do that

BIC''How about a couple hours after the picnic ends does that sound good omuphial''. balock said.'' that seems good to me i'll tell the rest of redwall right after the picnic''. ''does that seem good to you chadbrook''. balock said.

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Ceteruler

Chad nodded. "Sounds mighty fine to me, matey! I'll go get me sling an' stones!" Chad Ambled off in the direction of the abbey.
Ooc: thank you.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Avta the pine marten can meet them on their walk, I suppose.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

OOC awsome that sounds good but it would be good if some1 who was at the zoo would jump in

Skipper

Bjorn sat slumpd a gainst an ash tree with the other veterans of the west side, Bjorn lifted his head as a young chimpanze made his way forward 'Must be the messenger' he thought to himself.

The chimpanze bowed to the council and spoke proudly for this was his first time as a messenger
'Sir's and Madam's, I am pleased to announce that we have taken back the tiger territory'
Bjorn ruffled the young chimp's head fur fondly and watched as he dissapeared ino the tree tops.

rakkety tam

''good work guys on taking the habitat but we still need more defence''. sakon said. ''alright all in favor of calling more soldiers to frontline defence say aye''.a high ranked councilmen said. ''aye''. ''verygood then magoraty wins we shall call men to the frontlines i shall send a message to the capital ASAP''. sakon said. ''council dismissed''.

sakon went out searching for a messengersoon he found one. ''you there stop i need you to take a message to the capital''. ''yes sir what is the message''. ''tell the men at the capital that we need more men imediatly for defences get going ASAP solder''. ''yes sir''. he said while packing a few things then went off running

Redwaller

<

rakkety tam

OOC hey redwaller sorry i forgot to mension it in my message i sent u please sign up at the getting back to redwall signup and discussion its on the second page and if u havnt read the RP rules and stuff take a look at them before u post thx

Redwaller

OOC: okay, sorry  :-[, its my first RP  :)
Done

BIC: "Can I come with you?" Treeflyer asked the Abbot.
- Of course Treeflyer
- Thanks
- Your welcome

OOC: when is the walk ?  ??? ??? ???

rakkety tam

OOC its pretty soon um i guess i will start it now so ok

BIC ''alright redwallers i have heard many of you want to go on a walk, well Balock has decided to go with you and well protect you if anything happens, so if you wish to go on the walk  start getting ready we are leaving soon''. the abbot said.

Redwaller

A big white gorilla went to see Sakon:
- The gorilla cage is under attack! Shogen Lu said.

rakkety tam

OOC is that one of your characters

BIC ''what send reinforcments imediatly. actualy i'll go myself i'll get my men together and be there before sundown''. sakon said.

''alright you, you look fast go ahead of us and see where everything is going on and where the enemy is''. ''yes sir on my way''.

''now men lets get going double speed, come oooooooooooooonnnnnnn!''.

Redwaller

OOC: yes, he's in the sign-up topic

BIC: Shogen Lu the black wolf arrived at the gorilla cage, grabing a fox named Garrtail by the neck, he asked: "what's our position soldier ?". "We can't hold much longer whithout reinforcements captain hhaarg!" Garrtail died with a bullet in his head. Shogen Lu grabed his bazooka and fired in a group of attackers that were coming towards him! Poooww! hhhaaaa! they went flying everywhere! "hold on, reinforcements are coming!"

Shagu Do the black wolf was heading the forces attacking the gorilla cage:
"Keep low," he said has he was firing at a gorilla. "wait until they recharge."