News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Does anyone besides your family/close friends know what your username is?

Started by winifred, May 26, 2012, 03:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

My friends and my cousin call me by my username sometimes, I love it when they do. I want to make it part of my middle name! Do any of your friends do this or even know about it? It makes me laugh when I think about other people (That I'd never-EVER) tell my name to and if I was winifred in public what I'd do or say to them.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Redwaller

hum, no.

Not even my friend that read the books, I didn't see him since I've been on the Forum.

Bragoon

People I play Draw Something with know what my username is, but no-one else.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Besides Wot, I've not told anyone. I've told people that I'm on this forum, but not my username.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 01, 2015, 11:30:25 PM
Besides Wot, I've not told anyone. I've told people that I'm on this forum, but not my username.
Yeah, same here.

EDIT:  What I mean is, I haven't told anyone outside of my family what my username here is.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

My parents know about my username, and this username is one I use everywhere. So, a lot of people know about it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

A couple of my friends do, and Icefire will occasionally refer to me by my username.  Seriously, she gave me a Christmas present a couple years ago that was addressed to Rainshadow.  :P

But yeah, as far as non-forum members go, just a couple of my friends know.  Well, and my immediate family, too.  And some other family members who've seen some of my drawings and have gone, "Who's Rainshadow?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I have a friend who read the books I told him about the forums and my name but I think he forgot about them... Unless he joined up without telling me about it... thought I doubt it. I haven talked to him in a while though. :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 03, 2015, 04:25:48 AM
I have a friend who read the books I told him about the forums and my name but I think he forgot about them... Unless he joined up without telling me about it... thought I doubt it. I haven talked to him in a while though. :P
His username is The Skarzs.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.