Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Well thanks ever so much.  >:( WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE AGAINST HIM!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AxeHound

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 16, 2012, 02:14:14 AM
That's the area where I DO have issues with him, but I have a certain respect for him because he realized his mistakes, and Axehound, there was no justification, Dannflor did all in his power to stop the Marlfoxes, but Dippler dropped his pike which tripped both of them up.

They were supposed to be guarding! What were they doing basically having a party?!?!?!?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 16, 2012, 01:26:19 AM
Quote from: AxeHound on October 16, 2012, 01:21:39 AM
I was joking about Reguba. I just read Marlfox and I think that he was completely justified in yelling at Dann.
What good father calls his son a coward?
Look at the circumstances: an Abbeybird had just been killed, the kids hadn't been doing their job, and the tapestry was stolen.  Rusvul had a right to be mad.  It wasn't right of him to call Dann a coward, but he realized it later on and sincerely apologized.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Skipper

If it was the long patrol it would be understandable but it's at redwall and it's his son, he should have atleast done it in private.

Dannflower Reguba

Oh my gosh, seriously you guys!? You all need to go and read Marlfox again, they WERE doing there job, they kept watch, but are they just supposed to sit and twiddle their thumbs? They were keeping themselves occupied. You'll notice that they did notice the approaching vermin, but Song got a bird thrown in her face, and Dippler and Dannflower tripped on Dipplers pike. (gr!) They DID do their job, they just didn't have the odds on their sides. And Axehound, that was completely uncalled for, they were NOT having a party, they were talking and had a couple nuts while they guarded (cavern Hole?). I hardly call that a party. And now we come back to WHY do you guys keep opening the same wounds? This is getting ridiculous.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AxeHound

I say Rusvul was wrong: Dann gets mad.

I say Rusvul was right: Dann gets mad.

Is there no pleasing him?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Leatho Shellhound

Ok ok lets just then not talk about Rusvul in this topic.....I haven't read Marlfox so I can't say right from wrong.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

phoenixfoden

i might cause some explosions but maybe a poll an reguba to settle it?

Lutra

All this over a book character....some people need to find a fridge and chill.  Seriously.  Agree to disagree and let's move on to the next topic please.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on October 16, 2012, 09:51:14 PM
All this over a book character....some people need to find a fridge and chill.  Seriously.  Agree to disagree and let's move on to the next topic please.
Agreed.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AxeHound on October 16, 2012, 08:09:27 PM
I say Rusvul was wrong: Dann gets mad.

I say Rusvul was right: Dann gets mad.

Is there no pleasing him?

Seriously dude? What I'm getting mad about, is the fact that one ever takes the hint that maybe we've talked about this enough, I'm one step short from saying something that I know I'd get in trouble for! Now seriously just drop the stupid topic already! And if you please, stop bring it back up!!! I was sick of it the first time it came up, and this is about the 20th time. Now please just leave him alone!

Skipper

Its up to them if they want to say they don't like him.
Anyway I hated Bigfang from the bellmaker, he was really annoying and I was glad when Greypatch killed him.

Tiria Wildlough

I also want to smack Nimbalo. When I was reading Taggerung, I sometimes wished that he would stop being so boing-boing-bouncy.  >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Yoofus Lightpaw wasn't all that interesting to me.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers