Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

He wasent even given the chance to change when he was around slagar.

Orinoco

Poor Vitch. He was my favorite Mattimeo character. I was so upset when he died.  :'(
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Dannflower Reguba

So? (Yes, Slagar slew Vitch with his Bolas, then ran down a whole XD)

P.S. What the heck does XD mean?

:D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

phoenixfoden

Lord Gorath

It's laughing so hard you fall over.  =   XD

My list is:

1. Skittles

2.Scarum

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Lord Gorath on November 21, 2012, 09:52:18 PM

My list is:

1. Skittles

2.Scarum

IT'S NOT SKITTLES! IT'S SKIDDLES!

XD Yay, I DO know what it REALLY is.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lord Gorath on November 21, 2012, 09:52:18 PM

My list is:

1. Skittles

2.Scarum

I thouught Skittles was cute. I agree about Scarum though, it seemed like he never really listened or respected anyone else.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Orinoco on November 20, 2012, 10:05:28 PM
Poor Vitch. He was my favorite Mattimeo character. I was so upset when he died.  :'(

you liked vitch?

*deep in thought*

do you think he could have changed?

Orinoco

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on November 29, 2012, 04:31:09 PM

you liked vitch?

*deep in thought*

Well, he might have. He really didn't seem to be evil at all - I would say he was mislead. Maybe if he didn't have Slagar threatining him, he could have at least found a peaceful life somewhere. Same goes for all minor villains.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Orinoco on November 29, 2012, 09:34:13 PM
Well, he might have. He really didn't seem to be evil at all - I would say he was mislead. Maybe if he didn't have Slagar threatining him, he could have at least found a peaceful life somewhere. Same goes for all minor villains.
I agree. I don't think a lot of the minor villains were innately evil. I think they were either mislead, blinded by the thought of riches and honour, or just forced in to it. But there are some who really are evil. I think this is particularly evident in Redwall, when Cluny gets his captains to find more recruits under the threat of death. Some need some "convincing" (aka the threat of death to them and there families), but some jump at the idea at being in Cluny's horde, positive it'll be the side that wins, and therefore will receive treasures. I wonder if they actually would have got any?

All that being said, I still wish I could smack Vitch. ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

phoenixfoden

Slagar pretty much made vitch the way he was.

Dreamer

~Dreamer~

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Orinoco on November 29, 2012, 09:34:13 PM
Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on November 29, 2012, 04:31:09 PM

you liked vitch?

*deep in thought*

so vitch was a victim

redwallgurl

In a way. He let himself be led by Slagar. He could've left the band or he could at least be a bit nicer to soem beasts. That would have changed my opinion on him.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

UNKN0WN

Quote from: redwallgurl on December 01, 2012, 08:07:29 PM
In a way. He let himself be led by Slagar. He could've left the band or he could at least be a bit nicer to soem beasts. That would have changed my opinion on him.

I know this is off topic but I saw that you spelled the word "some" as "soem".  Is that how you spell it in your country?