Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Martin the warrior on February 20, 2013, 12:47:52 AM
Give it to him hard
WHAT!?!? *Smacks Mattio and Martin the Warrior* You two dare smack the great Ungatt Trunn!?!?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Mattio

BOT (back on topic) 

I'd like to smack most of the vermin

Martin the warrior

it won't happen at all

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Martin the warrior on February 20, 2013, 12:51:29 AM
me to me to
Except Ungatt Trunn. How 'bout Razzid Wearet? I mean, he tortured an otter to death! How bad is that?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Martin the warrior

it won't happen at all

Romsca

Razzid Wearat is HORRIBLE! I absolutely hated what he did to those two ferrets, Ironhook and the other one  :'(

Dannflower Reguba

Tsarmina, the wearats, Ungatt Trunn, that one Wildcat from High Rhulain. I'd say taht those were some of THE worst (as in evil) villains in the series, all worth far more than smacking.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

Believe me, you're not the only one who like a vermin everyone else hates. I'm taking a risk by mentioning him here....although it is pretty obvious because of my profile pic...Verdauga!

rachel25

Quote5) Rusvul Reguba (appears in Marlfox)

I hated this guy.  Yes, his wife died.  No, that does not make the way he treated Dann excusable.  Seriously, he was ridiculously cruel to his own son and mean to everyone around him.  He seemed almost unrealistically heartless.  I couldn't believe he didn't receive more scorn from the other abbey-dwellers.
-               you can't hate him he was just over critical  8)

psybox

Quote from: rachel25 on February 20, 2013, 04:26:49 PM
Quote from: Flandor on June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM
5) Rusvul Reguba (appears in Marlfox)

I hated this guy.  Yes, his wife died.  No, that does not make the way he treated Dann excusable.  Seriously, he was ridiculously cruel to his own son and mean to everyone around him.  He seemed almost unrealistically heartless.  I couldn't believe he didn't receive more scorn from the other abbey-dwellers.
>:(
you can't hate him he was just over critical  8)
this is what her[?] post should have been, although the post was a reply to a person who isn't even on the forum anymore, so kind of pointless.

Leatho Shellhound

I don't see why some of you would like to smack Rusvul Reguba. I like Rusvul Reguba, he was a good warrior and he became a better father at the end.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

Well...

at least you never said you would smack Verdauga

Dannflower Reguba

Of course I wouldn't! He was one of the batter vermin in the series, he wasn't a tyrant, he was a ruler.

Psy, thank you so much for that post.  :)

Sorry about getting on your case Rachel, I was quite confused about that post.  :)

And thank you Leatho for considering the whole story, not many people do that when it comes to Rusval.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

321tumbler

I would like to smack Vitch and the whiney wildcat boy from High Rhulain. He was so annoying.