News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall's Haradrim

Started by Troy Troodon, June 18, 2012, 05:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

Should not have to be monkeys, perhaps meerkats...evil meerkats.

Anyway I was just itching to add oli...elephants for a war of some sort, perhaps during a siege or mass battlefield.

But then again alot of people would get pretty antsy about it so...I don't know.

But let's face it, the rats are practically orcs.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

rakkety tam

monkeys  maybe but only if some redwallers went way south to like africa an dthere they would be
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Troy Troodon

Quote from: rakkety tam on June 18, 2012, 05:27:46 AM
monkeys  maybe but only if some redwallers went way south to like africa an dthere they would be

Fair enough of a good point.

rakkety tam

thanks and rats are definitly like orcs in alot of ways   and meerkats would be pretty cool

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Troy Troodon

Still I wouldn't pass the opportunity to put my elephants to battle. Seems impossible to stop such beasts but there's more than 1 way to evade them.

rakkety tam

elephants realy doesnt fit redwall they are way to big  for the books in my opinion

Troy Troodon

But someone made an rp with polar bears.

Troy Troodon

Okay I know this is probably bumping but I gotta know... Would monkeys representing people from Africa, Asia, and the Middle East be kinda... "Racist" ?

Tiria Wildlough

What, do you mean that the Redwallers would be prejudiced?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 22, 2012, 01:41:02 AM
What, do you mean that the Redwallers would be prejudiced?

No I mean would it be racist to portray monkeys (Our close cousins) as people of african, asian, and middle-eastern ethnicity.

Tiria Wildlough

I don't think anyone would be offended. And some people might think you mean that people of african, asian, and middle-eastern ethnicity are not as good.
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 25, 2012, 03:33:54 AM
I don't think anyone would be offended. And some people might think you mean that people of african, asian, and middle-eastern ethnicity are not as good.

Ah, thank you.

Still I wish to put some elephants to use.

Redwallfan7

I don't get this topic. What are you trying to discuss here? Whether or not it'd be racist to have monkeys in Redwall?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Also, I don't think that people would like monkeys in Redwall anyway. Just look at the response in the RP section.
I'm not a hipster.

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 27, 2012, 01:22:52 PM
Also, I don't think that people would like monkeys in Redwall anyway. Just look at the response in the RP section.

Yeah, That's why I'm switching to boars.