News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Spacers of Mossflower

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 01, 2012, 10:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

"how many times do I have to tell you, it's MA'M!" yelled Razer, her patience quickly running out.
"well, what do you have to say for yourself?" she said to Listenia

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Brome rolled his eyes and put his helmet on. He grunted and crossed his arms.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

The swift fox shifted her attention from the mouse to the otter... thing. and replied in a much more polite and reasonable tone,"I was on the pirates ship, which I assume you were told about already, because I was spying out just what was inside, work covert to find the best place for an attack on it to be made. i was thinking of hamding the information over for free... Now I'm not so sure."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: yes a mouse

BIC: Brome slapped her across the face.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer pulled him back. "What are you doing?!"

AbbotAlf0805

"Well I'm expressing my point of view on this filth." said Brome.

Skyblade

"Well...."said Razer.  "Listen to me, fox. I don't know if what you're saying is true or false, but if you just lied to us, I will personally make sure you lie again-on the ground dead! Is that clear?"

OOC:I'll be back later

Dannflower Reguba

"I do believe it is the senates decision. Am I not right?" The swift fox was curious if it was by law possible for her to be slain for telling the truth.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Skyblade

"fine" razer growled, obviously not happy about it.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: When do we start the trial? And are we going to wait for Redwallers' reaction?

Skyblade

Redwaller

Ototron 79 rapidly put his helmet on and took his gun. "You do not have the right to hit her! You will answer for your acts." He turned to the fox. "Listenia!? How did you get caught? Release her now!"

Skyblade

Razer glared at him. "Don't tell me what I can and can't do, (whatever animal he is).  And how do we knoew you're telling the truth?" she said to Listenia

Redwaller

Ototron 79 was getting angry, being talked like that by a lower ranked soldier. "You don't want me to get angry! I personally know her!" Ototron 79 was reknown for his extreme strength.

OOC: He's an otter.