News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

hottest male/female celebrity

Started by mattimouse20, July 16, 2012, 07:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamer

Selena Gomez. I think she is beautiful. Plus, she's really sweet.
~Dreamer~

Wisteria Wild Cat

*Reads past posts, slaps myself* Okay, well I guess I've changed more than I thought...
Okay, so I have an almost obsessive crush on this guy... Like, well, yeah...  :-[

Spoiler
[close]
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

I don't have any crushes on any celebrities. Nor do I think any of them are beautiful/hot. (Why does everyone like Selena Gomez?)

Rainshadow

Hey, I don't!  I don't like Selena Gomez!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I don't like her when she's with Justin. I'm glad they broke up, and that's coming from a person who likes couples in fiction, and not so much in Hollywood. Her acting is decent but her singing needs work.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Jukka the Sling

Um, a couple of really attractive guys in my opinion are Sebastian Stan and Tom Hiddleston.  And, as everyone knows, Tom is also generally super polite and gentlemanly in addition to being attractive.

*prepares to be slain (by Skarzs, probably) for reviving this thread*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Andy

Alright, these two:
Spoiler
Andy & Juliet Biersack

I'm not usually big on romance, but not only are these two both really attractive, but they're also very adorable together and I'm happy for them.
[close]
Only actions can speak the truth.