News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Weasels and something in a random language.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

*tears up* Oh my gosh, the finale with Gavroche and Eponine and everyone... *small, sad sigh* When did you see it (and, of course, how many tissues did you use)?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

What happened on November 5th?

And I saw the 2012 version of Les Mis on May 15th, but surprisingly enough, I didn't cry.  I wanted to, but there were others in the room, so I didn't want to look like a wimp.  No one else was crying, so I held it in.  I was choking up, though.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

I will only hear the if they sing "Be Your Sound" by Cosmic Gate!

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I'm guessing that the last part has something to do with weasels?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Mayhapz, an' zen again, mayhapz nae.

An' aye, ah 'ear ze people zin'in'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 03, 2013, 07:16:10 PM
  What happened on November 5th?
It is potentially the most important date in history- it's the day Doctor Emmet Lathrop Brown, Ph.D. invented time travel. :) Yes, I am a huge nerd, and I'm proud of it.

Back on topic- If the Cosmic Gate is a band, how can one enter it?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on June 06, 2013, 10:35:12 PM
I was speaking in metaphoric lateralization ;)

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 06, 2013, 10:36:58 PM
I'm going to pretend that I know what that means... *nods* Oh, yeah- lateralization. Of course. ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on June 06, 2013, 10:44:56 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 06, 2013, 10:36:58 PM
I'm going to pretend that I know what that means... *nods* Oh, yeah- lateralization. Of course. ;D
Not many people know what it means, except me :D Its actually a real word, you know...

Rainshadow

Mmm, I'd rather enter the Stargate.  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 10:52:26 PM
  Mmm, I'd rather enter the Stargate.  ;D
What's the differents?

Rainshadow

Stargate:

I believe (from the few episodes I've seen) that it's a teleportation portal.  You walk through one and get teleported to another.  Not as cool as the TARDIS, but still.

Anyway, still not Stargate.  ;D