"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Nothing to be seen. MAGIC!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 08, 2015, 03:22:28 PM
I dunno, Cluny might give him a run for his money.

He and Cluny are completely different. He murders his aunt and marries his niece through deceit. Also, he is a politician, not a warrior.  ;)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

The duke with a rather strange name.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Thank you, I fascinate me too.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

If he's the good guy, then what does the bad guy look like?  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 08, 2015, 08:07:11 PM
Thank you, I fascinate me too.

The bad guy of the first book looks like a normal human but has a red right hand that causes "agonising death" when he points it at you.

Wylder Treejumper

I am interested in the definition of good. It is my experience that those which are good generally appear so, and those who are evil try not to appear evil...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Banya

What did the fifist do to you?

Wylder Treejumper

No! I am the fifist! Or, I've been called the Fied Fifer.

WHY NO WORDS?!?!?!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

Nah

@Wylder: The main theme of the series is grey morality. Skulduggery is not the MAIN main character and as such, he's allowed to be a bit morally ambiguous. Skulduggery is on the side that's saving the world but he's arguably a terrible person. He's done "terrible things" that he has spent his life trying to redeem himself for however, he's kind of unhinged, especially after the third book. Also his villains nearly always require him to kill them though Valkyrie kills a few and some die because of other things. And on the looks thing, Skulduggery was killed, his body was burnt and the flesh seared off his bones, he's a skeleton, he can't help how he looks.

Wylder Treejumper

Grey morality, huh? I don't believe in grey morality... Which you no doubt already know.

As for being a skeleton, well, I've never read the books, and never intend to, so I have no background knowledge. Also, when I said "from experience", I meant reality, so please excuse my ignorance in this matter.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Banya

I do not fear you.
Maybe a little.

rrrrr

The confounded nothingness, wot, wot!

Oi dussent's have a signature, burr hurr!
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Luftwaffles

I would like to know such villain... if he's that great.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

Hmm.. I wonder to what that is referring....