The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

What's a PO'ed squizzel?

Yes it matters.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Do you have any data proving your hypothesis is correct? Or is it simply your opinion?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

There was a poll that included everyone in the world except for the people on this forum and I won.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 20, 2015, 09:26:27 PM
What if it's a one on one war?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

I think your poll was biased.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 22, 2015, 04:11:25 PM

What if it's a one on one war?

Then the one with the team will definitely win. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

You could abbreviate that to T.W.W. and put it on a shirt.

Cornflower MM

That is a matter of opinion. And also, it's getting highly annoying.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 22, 2015, 02:53:25 PM
What's a PO'ed squizzel?

Yes it matters.

If you don't know, I don't think I'm telling you. Your parents might not be happy.

Skyblade

I need to reply to Vilu's personal text again at some point. I can write an entire essay about it ;D

Corn, I'm glad you found it! :) Just beware that change still happens, as you know.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

She did such a great job!

Yes, I know. . . . But for now, at least, I'm just happy I've found the prefect picture!

Vilu Daskar

How long have you been looking?

Skyblade

From your perspective, which I really do value, your picture is indeed better than everyone else's. On the other hand, my picture is better than yours - from my perspective. And Corn believes her picture is better than yours. Your picture is the best one for you, mine is the best for me, and so one. Thus, everyone's picture is the best, the best for he or she who carries it. I'm glad you're satisfied with your profile picture; it's a good one :)

Vilu Daskar

Are you telling me to write a life story?

Skyblade

Sunsets can be beautiful, and yours is. But I love Fritz more!

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

It's really a matter of opinion. In MY opinion, your picture isn't better than mine because yours has too much pink for my taste. But it's still a very nice picture.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 22, 2015, 08:03:24 PM
How long have you been looking?

About . . . . Four months. I've been through quite a variety of pictures.

Vilu Daskar