News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

You can differ but you'll be wrong.

Derp?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

What makes your profile picture so great? :D

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 28, 2015, 03:49:16 PM
Is the thanks Rain for the picture or staying strong?

The picture

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

Yeah! Exercise dem muscles!!!! You go girl! ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

Wow, I know my eyesight was bad without glasses, but with? :P Either that, or there's nothing there!. . . . . Oh wait. There isn't anything there. Haha.

Rainshadow

Ah, yes, "it".  "it" is so hard to find sometimes, y'know?  :p
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

There's only so much you can say about that.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Sunsets can be beautiful. Not as beautiful as me though and certainly more beautiful then you.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Cornflower MM

Not to me. I like my squirrely more than your stinkin' sunset. Matter of opinion, doncha know.

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2015, 11:38:56 PM
  Ah, yes, "it".  "it" is so hard to find sometimes, y'know?  :p

*Giggles*

Vilu Daskar

Are you saying that with excitement or relief?

Cornflower MM

Whatever floats your happy little boat.

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 29, 2015, 12:27:53 AM
I'm talking.
By the way, here's what you're talking to:

If you're Corn, then don't view this- or open the link
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Um. I don't do very well with that, especially if there's something I want to say. :P

And thanks for the warning. ;)