News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Ooh, mind if I make some suggestions?

Profile pic suggestions

Someone save me from my descent into madness.
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Judging that nerd.

@Pics: You been watching Markiplier a lot recently?
O_o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

...Welp, I'm out of ideas.

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 19, 2015, 06:06:44 PM
@Pics: You been watching Markiplier a lot recently? O_o

I got really bored near the end of summer, so I decided to start watching some of his videos, 'cause I remembered he was pretty funny to watch when I saw him play Dishonored.  Now I'm obsessed.  It's quite sad, really, how easily I get obsessed in things and people, especially musicians and YouTubers.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Looking. Loving the hair. And the hoodie. (Seriously. I WANT THAT HOODIE. NOW.)

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

The what wants me?

Cornflower MM

On what? Dance? Life, food, pumpkins, holidays, writing, music? What?

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 20, 2015, 03:40:26 PM
Is the bird blond?

When she was a three-day-old chick, she did have blonde head fuzz. Also the way she acted reminded me of my sister, who has an affectionate nickname of Blondie. Also Carebear, Greenbeen, and Stringbean.

Skyblade

Is Blondie your favorite? Or you're like me and you don't like choosing favorites? ;)

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 25, 2015, 01:10:47 AM
On what? Dance? Life, food, pumpkins, holidays, writing, music? What?

Everything

Cornflower MM

Everything? Everything in general. . . . . . Or do you want each separate opinion on everything? :P

Mmm, I don't really pick favorites among my girls - I love them all equally, just in different ways. For instance, Speckles is my favorite cuddle birdy - She's one of the friendliest. Also a bit of an escape artist, as she's the only one who can fly when her wing feathers aren't clipped and she's rather impatient. Also very pushy. And noisy. She doesn't know her size. You know how huge dogs act like they're poodle size and poodles act like they're German Shephards? Yeah.  But Little Red. . . . . That chicken can make Puss in Boots run ashamed when she turns the cute on. And there's no one like Brownie for an Alpha Bird, and she was, in fact, the original Houdini Bird. Graywing is the most beautiful bird in the flock. Not very cuddly, but friendly all the same as long as she's the one who gets in your space. Otherwise, you get a very nice view of her tail. And no one can talk and run me ragged quite like Chatterbox. ::) When that chicken has to lay and they're out of their pen, she's EVERYWHERE, trying to find a suitable place for a nest. I've run her out of the kitchen, the garage, and every edge of the yard. For some reason, though, she seems to always return to trying to jump under a porch. And Auburn. . . . The sweetest chicken ever. Really. But every time I turn around, she's in trouble again! And I've rambled on far too long. :P

Skyblade

I understand rambling! Takes some strength to stop myself from doing it, and I don't always succeed, friend.

So why did you choose Blondie?

Well, my personal text is...personal :P I like to form my perspectives on everything.

Cornflower MM

And that's a good habit. Then you know where you stand on things. Of course, it can be a bad thing if you're inflexible about everything, but I don't think you are. :)

Because I found that picture hilarious. :P It. . . . . It's an awesome picture.

Well, that's okay. Can't succeed at everything all the time, can we? Everything would be dull.

Lady Ashenwyte

I could always see it. That's one nice animal.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

What kind of tea?

Why, thank you. :)