News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Movie qoute game

Started by Dannflower Reguba, July 17, 2012, 05:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I think there is a topic like this for books, but none for movies.

Rules are simple, You make talk freely and at will.... But it needs to make sense, and be from a movie. I'll start us off.

"AAAAUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm innocent!"
*plop*

~Bedtime Stories~

P.S. Please post the movie the qoute is from, thank you.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

"Lets go hunt some orcs!"

-Lord of the Rings-
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Wahaa!

~Willhelm scream, from many, many, movies, LOTR is one

AbbotAlf0805

Lol

"Whats the plan Chief?"
"Shut up!"
"Shutting up Chief!"

-Redwall Season One-
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"Listen kid, I hate to break it to ya, but the dynamic duo... Is now the dynamic UNO"-Oliver and Company (Dodger)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Sherlock Holmes: Uh, hmm... Right. Where are the wagons?
Madam Simza Heron: The wagon is too slow. Can't you ride?
Dr. John Watson: It's not that he can't ride... How is it you put it, Holmes?
Sherlock Holmes: They're dangerous at both ends and... crafty in the middle. Why would I want anything with a mind of its own bobbing about between my legs?

- Sherlock Holmes:  A Game of Shadows
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"hold it, you might need to call me again (Susan to Caspian)

Later: "You might need to call me again?" (Lucy to Susan)

"Oh, shut up! (Susan to Lucy)

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

This isn't a movie, but it's my favorite TV show:

Abby Sciuto: You guys okay?
Special Agent Timothy McGee: Oh yeah. Yeah. I'm dealing with my boat phobia. Tony's dealing with his rat phobia. And Ziva's dealing with her ghost phobia.
Abby Sciuto: So what's Gibbs dealing with?
Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs: [Gibbs enters] Them!

- NCIS season 5 episode 6: Chimera
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"I'll jab them from left and right! I'll beat em, I'll fight em, I'll, I'll... Man, what a beat! (Baloo from the Jungle Book) Not sure if that quote is exactly accurate, but it's funny. When he sneaks into the temple to get Mowgli :P

psybox

this is supposed to form a conversation of a sort when read.  It doesn't.

Rainshadow

It is?  I didn't know that.  Is it stated that it is?  Because I can't tell.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Love Transformers!!!

Trent: You know, I thought I recognized you. You tried out for the football team last year, right?
Sam Witwicky: Oh, no, no, that... No. That, that wasn't like a real try-out. I was researching a book I was writing.
Trent: Oh, yeah?
Sam Witwicky: Yeah!
Trent: [grinning] Yeah? What's it about? Sucking at sports?
Sam Witwicky: [laughs a little] No, it's about the link between brain damage and football.
[Trent looks really angry, while Mikaela hides a smile]
Sam Witwicky: [nods head] No, it... it's a good book. Your friends will love it. You know, it's got mazes in it and, you know, little coloring areas, sections, pop-up pictures. It's... a lot of fun.

Redwallfan7

Movie quotes are cool

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: psybox on July 17, 2012, 10:49:39 PM
this is supposed to form a conversation of a sort when read.  It doesn't.

Close, it needs to make sense.

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This