Favorite Name in Redwall

Started by martins#1fan, June 14, 2011, 05:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

The otters always get great names. Mhera, Deyna, Finbarr Galedeep, Rillflag, Filorn, Tiria, Leatho, Zaran...the list of epic otter names goes on and on!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Cheesethief

Coobreedan

Quote from: Nightfire on November 23, 2011, 12:35:50 AM
The otters always get great names. Mhera, Deyna, Finbarr Galedeep, Rillflag, Filorn, Tiria, Leatho, Zaran...the list of epic otter names goes on and on!
Tiria, don't hack into Nightfire's account...

Personally, Slagar is one of my favourites.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 23, 2011, 08:54:01 PM
Quote from: Nightfire on November 23, 2011, 12:35:50 AM
Tiria, don't hack into Nightfire's account...

Personally, Slagar is one of my favourites.

:D :D :D

No, that was me who wrote that. I love otters just as much as dear liddle Tillie. There is no way Tiria could ever figure out my 20-digit long password. And yes, I'm paranoid....
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Blademaster

I loved all those O ended Gonffen thievs names. Gunbo Slungo Dunko heehee. ;D
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Ceteruler

Gonff! Also, Doomwyte- it sounds... Scary.  Clogg is awesome too

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

Scarum, Sagax, Deyna, Mhera, Kurda, Bladd, Riggan, Gorath, Slagar, Nimbalo, Triss(car), Shogg, Kroova and I like the hare's names in Salamandastron, like Oxeye, Moonpaw, Pennybright.  xD
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Bragoon

Folgrim is my favorite name, hands down, no contest.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

All the names, ;D but top two would be Martin and Matthias.

ilovemariel

Quote from: Osu on June 14, 2011, 06:03:32 PM
I remember liking Storm, too, but I've got to say I like the hares' names best. Tarquin, Fortindom, Ferrul...

???If Mariel hadn't got her memory back, a  :oHUGE :o part of the story would be weird, why would she go and kill a random cat corsair (i think) for no reason? She wanted to avenge her father's death, imagine a mad mouse killing an invinsible (oh so they say) evil cat. ???
ps: If I got the evil characters wrong, please don't blame me, I read Mariel of redwall AGES ago. :-\ :'(
Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander

Melody

well it wasn't a cat I can tell you that! ;D

Redwall Musician

Quote from: ilovemariel on January 18, 2012, 11:36:50 AM
ps: If I got the evil characters wrong, please don't blame me, I read Mariel of redwall AGES ago. :-\ :'(
It was Gabool the Wild, he's a rat.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

redwallgurl

mariel cause it sounds like my name ande had the sound of a ringing bell or thoose crazy vermins names such as gabul or ragabol or gulo kinda go off thetounge
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Blademaster

Also Cheesethief was funny and Sagax from Triss was cool. :P
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."