My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Discussion

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, July 21, 2012, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

It is.

And it's a really obscure theatre that we found by accident when looking for places that were still showing POTC 6 after its initial decline in theatres (so we could see it again).

It is like a very well-kept vintage 80's theatre where hardly anyone goes, the screens are modern though, and the popcorn is awesome.

Oh, and drinks are free refills too.

I like to call it the Jackpot Theatre.

Lady Amber

Ashleg

Talking about it makes me want to go.

Maybe tomorrow.

Even if the movie's bad I should at least give it money so it does well and more HAND DRAWN ANIMATION is out in theatres.

(Yes, I know it's digitally animated. But it's not CGI. It's hand drawn digital art, and I can appreciate that. They could have easily taken the 3D route.)

Delthion

Quote from: Ashleg on October 08, 2017, 03:55:04 AM
The REAL question is...

DO YOU?

Yes.

Are you excited for the new MLP movie coming out? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Of course the real question is...

What do you think of the addition of Starlight Glimmer?

But the most real question is...

What do you think of what they did to Discord?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on October 08, 2017, 05:11:54 AM

Of course the real question is...

What do you think of the addition of Starlight Glimmer?

*throws up* Actually...I saw Starlight Glimmer's episode and then stopped keeping up with it. Because I was annoyed as all get out.

But the most real question is...

What do you think of what they did to Discord?

What do you mean? Discord's conversion? I love Discord as a character, but again I haven't kept up with the show steadily since the season 5 finale, so I don't know what they did to him.

Delthion

They just converted him...which I seriously disapprove. ;D HE MUST BE CHAOS INCARNATE!

My favorite part though is that the same actor who is Q voices Discord, and they also use the same flash special effect on both Discord and Q. ;D

Ashleg

Converted Discord is still a troublemaker.

And yeah, voice actor thing is cool.

The Skarzs

The real question is "WHY DO YOU KNOW OR CARE?!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The answer is "SOME PEOPLE LIKE THINGS YOU DON'T!"

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 09, 2017, 08:00:44 PM

BECAUSE Q AND DISCORD ARE AWESOME!!! ;D

Ashleg

I JUST SAW THE FILM.

IT WAS AWESOME.

GO SEE IT.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on October 09, 2017, 08:49:02 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 09, 2017, 08:00:44 PM

BECAUSE Q AND DISCORD ARE AWESOME!!! ;D
Weirdos, the lot of you.
*Goes off to join Wylder and his Zootopia thing.*
Cave of Skarzs