News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Chocolate Muffins of Death!!!

Started by Rainshadow, August 24, 2012, 07:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, vell, ve ztill 'ave zeze candied chezknutterz viz icin' on zem! *Pazzez ze plate viz zem on it around*

PS- For zoze zat recognize zummat from ze very firzt Redwall Abbey Forum RP, zere'z brovnie pointz in it for ye!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 06, 2014, 01:46:51 AM
Ach, vell, ve ztill 'ave zeze candied chezknutterz viz icin' on zem! *Pazzez ze plate viz zem on it around*

PS- For zoze zat recognize zummat from ze very firzt Redwall Abbey Forum RP, zere'z brovnie pointz in it for ye!
I GET THE REFERENCE!!! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 06, 2014, 01:40:39 AM
*"Accidentally" upturns the plate of Vilu's muffins.*
They aren't muffins there cupckes.

*Gives everyone one*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on March 06, 2014, 01:56:43 PM
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 06, 2014, 01:40:39 AM
*"Accidentally" upturns the plate of Vilu's muffins.*
They aren't muffins there cupckes.

*Gives everyone one*

*Tosses cupcake in a roaring fire*  I don't like vanilla.  Only chocolate for the poor ghostie over here.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Someone please feed a poor wee ghostie a muffin of life!
Freddy

Norham Waterpaw

*Cyberman walks in*

"Seeing that you have no taste for food, you will be upgraded. Stand by for your upgrade."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

Alrighty!  A nice, piping hot batch of Muffins comin' right up!  *Pulls tray of Muffins out of the oven*  *Holds tray out to Russa*  You want one?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

*Grabs muffin and takes bite*  Delicious! * Dies*
Freddy

Rainshadow

Well, then, welcome to ghosthood!  *Puts a lei of dead flowers on Russa's neck*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Givez everybeazt a candied chezknutter viz icin' on zem* Enjoy!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

*Eats chestnut* Aaaah!!!!! I'm on fire!
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.