News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Chocolate Muffins of Death!!!

Started by Rainshadow, August 24, 2012, 07:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

*runs in with flame-thrower*

"Did someone say fire? Er, oops."

*puts down flame-thrower, grabs extinguisher*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

Spray it in my mouth, it's on fire!!!!
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 13, 2014, 05:38:32 PM
*Eats chestnut* Aaaah!!!!! I'm on fire!

HaHaHa! Zoze 'ave 'otroot pepper in ze icin' mixture! Heeheehee......

*Runz off zcreamin' viz glee at 'iz trick*

(Brovnie pointz gae tae Russa for gettin' ze reference!!!)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Crushes all chocolate muffins in topic
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

*Uncrushes all chocolate muffins in topic*
Freddy

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

You monster you have brought back the muffins.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Welcome, Vilu-kun and Sage-kun, to my wonderful bakery!  Thank you so much for bringing this thread back, Sage-kun!  For that, I'll give you a free Muffin!

Side effects to eating a Chocolate Muffin of Death include: death, death, death, and death.  Do not eat if you aren't okay with death.  Talk to your doctor if you show any symptoms of death.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

*eats all the chocolate muffins of death* om nom nom nom!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

It's just Vilu and no I don't want a muffin. I was here when they first came and saw the horrors none for me.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 17, 2015, 11:02:56 PM
Looks like gravy.

But very good gravy.

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on September 17, 2015, 11:17:47 PM
That is a very chocolaty muffin.

Yes, yes it is.  It's very tasty, too.

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 17, 2015, 11:19:10 PM
*eats all the chocolate muffins of death* om nom nom nom!

Yay!  *Hands Eul-chan a white sheet with two eye-holes cut out*  Here, you might want this to better the experience of haunting people.  ;)

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 17, 2015, 11:20:58 PM
It's just Vilu and no I don't want a muffin. I was here when they first came and saw the horrors none for me.

Aww, are you sure?  I just had Rainy put a new batch in the oven; they should be ready soon, and they'll be nice and warm!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Eulaliaaa!

*takes the sheet* I've eaten worse and still lived! No chocolate can kill me, I am the chocolate queen!  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 18, 2015, 12:55:53 AM

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 17, 2015, 11:20:58 PM

Aww, are you sure?  I just had Rainy put a new batch in the oven; they should be ready soon, and they'll be nice and warm!
You can't fool me. I've seen people fall down dead after eating those.