News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Chocolate Muffins of Death!!!

Started by Rainshadow, August 24, 2012, 07:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

*Robotic voice comes on again* You are dead be more careful next time.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Rainshadow

*Awesome British accent*  Does no one realize that you die once you eat the muffins?  Seriously, stop eating them!  Do you have a death wish?  *Awesome British accent ends*

Hey!  Rainy, shush!  Go back to your cupboard!

*Awesome British accent*  I shan't.  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Th-they look so good! I have to eat them, but I can't, but I want to! *Eats chocolate muffins of death*
Freddy

Rainshadow

*Cannon sounds*  *Taps is played*  Welcome to the life (or lack thereof) of a ghost, Russa!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

NOOOO!!! My poor sister!  :'( Russa, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

*Emotional Cyberman walks in* DELETE THE CUPCAKES! DELETE! DELETE! *deletes cupcakes*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

I have not posted here. Now I have. Now I shall eat a cupcake. Nom.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Muffims people! They're called muffins!  ::) *Munch*
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Shade on March 02, 2014, 11:31:35 AM
Muffims people! They're called muffins!  ::) *Munch*
I wont eat any Muffims look ate the underlined words
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

...Remember back on page one when I ate a muffin and didn't die? Still not happening. Seriously, do you guys have extreme chocolate allergies or something?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

*muffin still in mouth* "Oomf, mime's juft fime."

Vilu Daskar

Brings vanilla cupcakes of life
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

*"Accidentally" upturns the plate of Vilu's muffins.*