Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

I GOT A LEETLE TREE!
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

That's awesome, Hanny!

The Mask

Nice! I've got one too so we can be Leetle Buddies!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Unimaginative

Every Halloween Dragon, including Vampire and Undead.  8)

Cornflower MM

Hanm you, you, you!!!! I have all EXCEPT Vampire and Undead.

The Mask

All except undead I'm pretty sure.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

Hey, so I have 3 Avatars of Creation eggs, so if anyone wants one, just PM me.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

Thanks.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

gorath

Trading! Gold Shimmer for silver or bronze shimmer, or any of last years prize dragons. Can also breed on request.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/e8672de8d24bed6b22c139d8160f2b8d
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Unimaginative

This is a bump and something else.

So lately I've taken to breeding my rare dragons and then abandoning the eggs, hoping to make someones day. Y'all should do that too!

Jukka the Sling

^ Thanks to you, I went and did that once a while ago.

Anyone want an Avatar of Change with one day left? (I bred it and then forgot about it. :P I put it in an ER just now, though, so it's guaranteed to grow up.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

So, I just got re-addicted to this site.  My username's LadyRowena, if anyone wants to check out my scroll.  Who else is active?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

I also regained interest in Dragcave this year. I'm currently stalking the Halloween biome for an Omen Wyrm.

My scroll is Nargarath_the_unstoppable (don't ask).
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

I managed to snag a CB Omen just now!  Still can't believe it.

The trading section is really fun - people often give away free stuff.  I just saw someone giving away a CB Omen, but it's already gone. :| I did make some excellent trades yesterday - I got a silver tinsel, a golden wyvern, and a pyro xenowyrm that someone was practically giving away!

Jetthebinturong

Between yesterday and today, I managed to snag a CB of every Halloween dragon I was missing except for Vampires, which unfortunately don't drop in the cave and are available year-round. Unfortunately, with the egg limit I currently have, I doubt I'll be able to catch both genders for every Halloween breed this time round (I only have a single dragon/egg of each breed). I'll try for the new breed though, hopefully all the eggs I have right now will have hatched by then.

I wanted CBs for all my dragons, but usually I just cave and grab AP eggs when it comes to rares. That's all of my Xenowyrms, my Legendary Trio and most(?) of my Zyumorphs. It's easier for me I suppose because my goal is only one of every sprite that I like, but it's a bit frustrating when you already have a dragon of one gender, and then every egg you pick up genders the same. I foolishly traded a Silver Shimmerscale for a Zyu I didn't have, because I was in contact with someone who was going to breed me a Silver Shimmer, so I was confident that, though it might take a while, I would eventually get one. Unfortunately she hasn't been online in ages.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan