News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Are you on any other forums?

Started by Skyblade, September 23, 2012, 03:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Roleplay Redwall, BoxingHare

Redwall; War in Mossflower, BoxingHare

Warriorcats forums, Avalanchepelt

Fiver's Honeycomb, Dandelion

Concordia, BeingSoWise

Redwallfan7

I'm mostly on this one and sometimes on icarly and any Narnia site
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

scarlet

I'm on Redwall Corsairs as Scarlet.
I think I have accounts on DAB, LORA, TFM and Otter fort but I haven't been on any of them in a while... ooh and Lancepaws fort! I wish it were more active, it was my first Redwall role-play forum. :(
I created a Lord of the Rings role-play forum that was pretty active at first, but it's been inactive for years now...
I think that's about it, lol.

DekuHero

I am also on the ZeldaDungeon Forums.

Dalek Fur

I'm on the Dragon Cave Forum as Raptor of Dragons

Firehawke

I'm mostly on Zoo Tycoon sites, but I also belong to a site that my friend started where he posts stories that he's working on.  I also belong to a couple of card trading sites.  All sites have the same user name as this one.
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Dalek Fur

iI signed up for the War in Mossflower. I have no idea what to do D:

W0NWILL

I'll explain it to you in a PM on that site.

Redwallfan7

I'm known as Redwallfan7 on here (obviously)

Purpleotter on the iCarly forum

Narniagirl7 on the tv.com forum

and

Pixarandmusicfan23 on the Pixar planet forum
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AxeHound

Oh, on TheOneRing.net (TORn) I'm called GothmogTheBalrog

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

DanielofRedwall

Numerous. I'm also on Fiver's Honeycomb (Fiver), as well a a couple of other Redwall sites where I'm also known as DanielofRedwall. I've tried finding a LOTR forum, but the most active one (TheOneRing) is too hard to navigate around (the forum part, that is) and the best site I've found for navigation isn't particularly active. I'm known as Black Rider or Black_Rider on those particular sites. I wanted to go with Ringwraith, but they were taken. :( If anyone knows of a good Tolkien site, let me know. :) I'm on a couple of others, but I can't remember them. I'm the most active on this site.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Mad Maudie

i'm on, warriorcatsrpg forum (I'm Crazily awesome girl), some Hunger games forum, and i have a fanfiction account... and a deviantart account as well, oh and a fictionpress account... i think that's it.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dalek Fur

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 05, 2012, 05:17:00 PM
Numerous. I'm also on Fiver's Honeycomb (Fiver), as well a a couple of other Redwall sites where I'm also known as DanielofRedwall. I've tried finding a LOTR forum, but the most active one (TheOneRing) is too hard to navigate around (the forum part, that is) and the best site I've found for navigation isn't particularly active. I'm known as Black Rider or Black_Rider on those particular sites. I wanted to go with Ringwraith, but they were taken. :( If anyone knows of a good Tolkien site, let me know. :) I'm on a couple of others, but I can't remember them. I'm the most active on this site.

I signed up for Fiver's Honeycomb today. I'm known as Dewdrop

MatthiasMan

I'm on;

furry4life.org; Lynarder
redwallsquirrels; Kennen Malzahar (video game character)

Hmm. . .Cant think of anything else.

Ceteruler