News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

No, he won't. It's been heavily implied if not stated that Thrawn survived past Endor to help found the First Order with Rae Sloane and Snoke. At any rate, he is far too good of a tactician to die that way - in Legends, it was a traitor who assassinated him, not anyone from the New Republic.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

Ooh, now I'm getting excited.  What if he appears in Episode VIII?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

theyre taking clone wars off netflix  :'( :'( :'(

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

I guess it's because Disney's making their own streaming service.  But that stinks.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

they are but i am almost positive it wont be as good as netflix

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ashleg

Disney's streaming service is gonna suk.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BJaqFan

I saw this pattern on Etsy...how could I pass it up?  Now to just find the time...and supplies :P  I'm SO going to have to have SW stuff playing on the TV while I work on it!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/554624697/buy-2-get-1-free-darth-vader-star-wars?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=darth%20vader%20cross%20stitch%20pattern&ref=sr_gallery_6

Jukka the Sling

Wow, that's cool! :D

Do you know Firehawke in real life, by the way?

Jukka the Sling

Sorry for the double post, but it was just announced that J.J. Abrams is returning to both write and direct Episode IX!

BJaqFan

I heard that...SO excited!  He did a great job on Force Awakens!

@Jukka the Sling ...interestingly enough, I do!  :P

Jukka the Sling

Wow, awesome!  I dunno, you two just seem to have a lot in common. ;D

Also: Episode IX was just pushed back from May 2019 to December 2019.  I actually completely forgot it was scheduled for May at all, so this doesn't really bother me. :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

So I just finished the fourth episode of Star Wars, my first ever. It was...interesting, I enjoyed it, annoyingly. ;D But Mark Hamill's acting was SO bad, it hurt to watch.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.