News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tha'z the bezt kind o' zenze, eh?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound

PrimroseWarrior

So. Obi-wan Kenobi. Hes pretty cool, right?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

SaberTruth

Star Wars Episode VII coming 2015!!!! Why? Because Walt Disney bought Lucas Film! And no, I am not making it up, you can read about it here:
http://thewaltdisneycompany.com/disney-news/press-releases/2012/10/disney-acquire-lucasfilm-ltd

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Wot happened tae:
Quote"There will be no more Star Wars movies."
eh?

Ah think someone'z gettin' old. Hiz memory seemz tae 'ave gone. Either tha' or someone used a jedi mind trick...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: SaberTruth on October 31, 2012, 12:41:24 AM
Star Wars Episode VII coming 2015!!!! Why? Because Walt Disney bought Lucas Film! And no, I am not making it up, you can read about it here:
http://thewaltdisneycompany.com/disney-news/press-releases/2012/10/disney-acquire-lucasfilm-ltd

I heard that on the news last night... The rights part anyway.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SaberTruth

It was Walt Disney's web site that claimed they were going to have another star wars in 2015. It is mentioned under the link I posted.

blindsimeonjtp

does anyone have aura sing the comic book.

Lutra

Not that I'm really excited to see Mickey's head blow up now. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

blindsimeonjtp

she is a bounty hunter in episode one she had a small part during the pod racing scene. then they made a comic about her.

PrimroseWarrior

She was trained by dark woman. Rouge jedi. I thik shes cool
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

AxeHound

At least we're getting a new SW movie. Hope Disney doesn't mess up. they did pretty good with Marvel's 'Avengers' though.

PrimroseWarrior

Better not mess up leia! Or han solo. Or luke-no, wait hes already a bad character.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae, what'z the new movie aboot?