News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Honeztly, the whole "chozen one to bring balance to the force" an' "there are only ever two zith at a time, no more nae lezz" are juzt ridiculouz! From Epizode I to Epizode VI there are conztant intervalz where there are more than one zith (for example, the current ztatuz o' the Clone Wars) an' like I zaid in me previouz pozt, Anakin brought the force back into balance for a zmall amount of time; and then after (I think about 10 years) there were Lumiya and Flint, and then otherz; which includez the Emperor comin' back to life, and Luke becomin' his apprentice...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound

The whole "Two Sith" thing is known as the Rule of Two. Sith break rules.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

SaberTruth

Quote from: AxeHound on November 09, 2012, 09:50:06 PM
The whole "Two Sith" thing is known as the Rule of Two. Sith break rules.

I agree. lol

By the way, I was doing some research and it appears that episode 7-9 are based on some ideas that Lucas already had.

PrimroseWarrior

oh, well that makes it better.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

AxeHound

Honestly, I think that the Rule of Two is more realistic than the Reborn Emperor. I like my dead guys to stay dead, thank you.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

PrimroseWarrior

thats amasing, considering what movie we like.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

SaberTruth

Any one interested in joining me in Star Wars The Old Republic on Thursday for the launch of their "Free To Play" up to level 50?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah've noticed tha' Star Warz haz a knack for bringin' people back from the dead.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

PrimroseWarrior

just in force ghosts, mostly.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Not zae. Juzt read Red Dawn.

PrimroseWarrior

OK. and what does zae mean?
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

zae=
sae=
so=
sae=
zae=

Na' ye ken?

UNKN0WN

you guys should check out the star wars "Spec Ops" role-play enrollment in the cellars  ;D

PrimroseWarrior

Did. Im totally in.
Yea, clear. Clear as mud.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock