News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

He had an apprentice who turned to the dark side...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Then why didn't Obi Wan get a purple saber? I belive there is a considerable margin for error with Origami Yoda's interpretation.

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

I prefer the clone wars myself. I think they're more inteesting, because we still don't know everything about the end of the clone wars. (Did all the clones kill their generals? How many Jedi survived? What happened to the various senators and politicians of the Republic?)

Hickory

All I know is that the politicians were still in the Imperial Senate.

LT Sandpaw

@Danflorr Actually Mace did survive the fall and probably would have been able to continue to survive and escape if Boba Fett hadn't found him soon after his fall, weak after his recent fall and electrical shocks Mace was easy prey for an avenging professional bounty hunter. *Yes I'm a Star Wars nerd*

@Soren, the lightsabers colors are supposed to show what kind of jedi you are. Blue symbolize the more warrior type while green would show you were a more of a student/teacher in the force.

Interesting fact: The only reason they changed Luke's saber color to green in the original trilogy was because you couldn't see it in the Jabba the Hut scene because the sky was the same color blue.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

As far as I know, jedi can use the force to hold broken bones together.

Ungatt Trunn

Has anyone seen the trailer for the new Star Wars film coming out (I'm sure most of you have  :P)? I learned that it won't be coming out until next December, tho... but now that The Hobbit trilogy is complete, I guess it's just another (hopefully) great film to look forward to!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Søren

Oh yeah, danflor was dissecting it a few pages ago. I love when the Falcon appears, I was literally jumping from my seat and yelling "YES!!!"

Dannflower Reguba

Papers? Is that a camera shot technique, or a flight maneuver, or something else?  ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Søren

Appears. Stupid AutoCorrect.

Søren

The second Force Awakens trailer is out!

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 16, 2015, 09:20:32 PM
The second Force Awakens trailer is out!

Yeah!, Its amazing! I saw it about 30 min after it came out  :P.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

I just saw it a few minutes ago again. I'm so excited! R2 is in it! And that Sith Lord is getting awesomer.

Hickory

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 16, 2015, 09:47:37 PM
I just saw it a few minutes ago again. I'm so excited! R2 is in it! And that Sith Lord is getting awesomer.
Don't forget Han and Chewy!  ;D.

The crashed star ship looks so cool!
I also love the new Storm Trooper design ;D.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien