News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Attack of the Clones was the worst out of the three.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Yeah, with the Padme-Anakin romance.... ack.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Was too young to remember much of it. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 28, 2015, 08:48:03 PM
Those were the worst parts.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

It was even worse in Phantom Menace; Anakin is like 7 and Padme is probably 13 or 14, and Anakin is like "Are you an angel?"

The only good thing about Phantom Menace was Darth Maul.

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Søren

He was alright. I liked young Obi-Wan. I think we all dislike Jar Jar Binks.

Vilu Daskar

I know someone who likes Jar Jar.

Søren

"Hey George Lucas, we found that one guy!" ;D

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 03, 2015, 03:39:25 PM
It was even worse in Phantom Menace; Anakin is like 7 and Padme is probably 13 or 14, and Anakin is like "Are you an angel?"

The only good thing about Phantom Menace was Darth Maul.
Anakin was nine then. But it doesn't really matter.

Vilu Daskar

That kid that played him couldn't have been nine, maybe eight.

Jukka the Sling

...I think the nine-year-old Anakin is adorable.  It's rather sad what ended up happening to him...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 03, 2015, 09:28:27 PM
...I think the nine-year-old Anakin is adorable.  It's rather sad what ended up happening to him...
He maybe be adorable, but it's still weird he was talking to much-old Padme and they got married. When they were older, it didn't matter I guess.

Hickory

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 03, 2015, 09:28:27 PM
*ignores what you just said*