News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

If you have the time and no commitments, or reservations about spending hours upon hours watching the whole series, do it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze only real Ztar Varz zin' zat'z ztill gaein' on ze noo iz Ztar Varz Ze Auld Republic, und na' vid be ze bezt toime tae play it (ye can play fer free or pay fer a zubzrciption) becauze up until 11 June zey 'ave double ze Experience Pointz (Oy, @Kade Rivok !) zae everybeazt zhould 'ead o'er tae ze zoite!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

So... What are the best Star Wars movies?  ::)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

the rise of skywalker and the empire strikes back

Scott McLamok

I am not a big fan of most of the movies but I like The Clone Wars and The Mandalorian!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Quote from: Verdauga on February 01, 2020, 08:51:06 PM
Guys, I found this great online synopsis of The Rise of Skywalker.
It was kinda short over there but it takes up some space here.
Spoiler
[close]
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 08, 2020, 06:25:23 PM
So... What are the best Star Wars movies?  ::)

Ze original trilogy, o' courze. Zen Epizode I, Epizode II, und Epizode III, zen folloved by ze Clone Varz movie. Zere at ze very bottom after av o' zoze iz ze 'orrible Chirztmaz Zpecial, und zoze are ze only moviez. Anyzin' elze iz nae Ztar Varz, und iz definitely even vorze zan ze Chriztmaz Zpecial eizer vay.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shadow of Korriban

Well, in my opinion Episode V and IV, III and I, and Rogue One are the best Star Wars movies.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

The sequel trilogy was'nt good.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

The movies themselves were impressive, but the stories definitely needed work

Sebias of Redwall

And your thoughts on The Mandalorian?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

i only watched first few episodes of the mandalorian

Sebias of Redwall

I just finished the last one today. I thought they were pretty good.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

I watched the first episode and was really impressed. The aesthetics are soooooo good! It just feels like Star Wars. I got to the second one, where the super-epically-unbeatable-mandalorian-bounty-hunter got his rear handed to him by a bunch of Jawas, however, and that spoiled the mood for me. I have yet to come back to it, but I definitely am going to finish it. I'm sure it's good, I just couldn't get past the Jawas  :D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.