News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

That is why you should never have a trilogy directed by people who have different ideas where the story should go...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

We don't talk about the sequel trilogy. ^-^

It's effectively a bad fan fic...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Tungro

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on March 09, 2021, 11:05:34 PM
Defender of the sequel trilogy!  ...Shame... >8(
Not by any means, but blind hate for the sequels makes just as little sense.
But in all honesty I'd rather defend planet destroying ships that a star system destroyer ;)

Tungro

This was quite interesting

Mod note: This double post is a result of removed content.

clunylooney

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on March 10, 2021, 08:50:39 AM
Quote from: clunylooney on March 10, 2021, 12:31:19 AM
The Force Awakens was actually a good movie
Bruh, it was basically a shot for shot remake of A New Hope but with a more diverse crowd, hey?  And on the subject of that thigh boil of a film, I also didn't like it. :laugh:

Quote from: clunylooney on March 10, 2021, 12:31:19 AM
Holdo maneuver actually kind of made sense, I mean, what was supposed to happen?
The Holdo maneuver opens up a can of thick worms.  If hyperspace ramming is so effective than why isn't it used more often?  The fools at Lucasfilm have trampled on our great fandom!  *Wallows*
Well, tell me what was supposed to happen then. Of course you can ram a ship into another ship. People do that a lot.
Also, even though it was pretty close plot wise to A New Hope, I still personally like TFA and thinks it's better than both of the first prequels.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

The Shadow of Korriban

Golly, the Star Wars fandom is dead on this reef. D: Methinks we should pluck away the sleepy thorns and vines that cover up such a fun discussion idea and wiggle our thoughts out from our lips like the yeast in sour doh! :>

@Captain Wortshire, have you been looking at The Bad Batch series? :3
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Captain Wortshire

Just saw the first episode earlier this week.

Only got one minor gripe:

For those in the know, obscure spoiler ahead.
The Padawan's voice. 8D
[close]
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

The Shadow of Korriban

Spoiler
Yeah, I wasn't so angry at that, as I was that they purged their reputation of spreading consistent canonical Star Wars media that vibed with one another, and possessed a special kind of bond.  I'm talking about how the induced a small-time exodus on the comic Kanan.  Disney churned this wonder out themselves and stamped a canon seal on their special offspring.  For years it remained canon and well-regarded until Mr. Filoni and friends plucked and placed it outside "House Canon". >:(
[close]

Other than that, I've been enjoying the show thoroughly I guess. :3
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Ally046

Quote from: The ShadowCaptain Wortshire, have you been looking at The Bad Batch series? :3
Is it good enough to look into
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

The Shadow of Korriban

Ally046

Ally046

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on June 20, 2021, 11:09:19 PM
Yes!
Agreed!
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 19, 2021, 12:45:19 PM
Just saw the first episode earlier this week.

Only got one minor gripe:

For those in the know, obscure spoiler ahead.
The Padawan's voice. 8D
[close]
Yes! 8D

Tungro

Bad Batch has felt really mediocre for me - guess the Clone Wars finale set the bar too high

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Tungro on July 01, 2021, 04:43:01 PM
Bad Batch has felt really mediocre for me - guess the Clone Wars finale set the bar too high

It's all mediocre
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Tungro on July 01, 2021, 04:43:01 PM
Well, it pales a bit in comparison to Clone Wars, but I've still enjoyed it!  Fact is, I enjoy most Star Wars media I consume. :3

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 02, 2021, 04:11:59 AM
It's all mediocre
Wait, I thought you were an avid Star Wars junkie. ???