News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

My thumb aches. *Lifts up band aid."._. And it was apparently bleeding and is swollen.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

An excellent descent into manliness! ;D If it leaves a scar then you will be the manliest man on this thread! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Scars on the inside of my fingers tend to disappear after a year or two. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

But if the tip of your thumb broke off there's no inside for anything to disappear into.

The Skarzs

*Hands Ash a pair of glasses.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I already have glasses. What am I going to do with these?

The Skarzs

They're glasses for your glasses. That's how bad your sight is.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Go scrub out your mouth with a scorpion's tail.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Because I know you're not man enough to.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Lady Ashenwyte

Go scrub your mouth with a scorpion tail first.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

I am a Scorpio, thus I am one with the scorpion.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.