News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

No, I am a barista.

* Ashleg pours beer.

Lady Ashenwyte

* Lord_Ashenwyte chugs beer
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

*Lord Ashenwyte gets arrested for underage drinking.* :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

Are you twenty-one or older?

Lady Ashenwyte

Not American but old enough.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on June 01, 2017, 05:56:37 AM
Not American but old enough.
Correct: old enough to go to jail.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I'm only eighteen and I've drunk alcohol several times throughout my life, sometimes before I was this age.

Legal drinking age here is technically sixteen, but you can only buy alcohol at eighteen.

Frankly I don't see what the big deal is. Most alcohol is disgusting.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

It used to be eighteen in the US. It was changed because there was apparently what was referred to a "Drunk driving epidemic" prior to the 1980's.
Not like it's stopped drunk driving altogether, though. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

You must be 18 to buy alcohol or drink in public in Queensland.

However, in a private residence, you are allowed to drink at any age provided your parent/legal guardian has given you permission (otherwise the person giving you alcohol can technically be charged).

The Skarzs

It's that in most places.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Kewl.

* Groddil cracks open another cold one.

The Skarzs

I had some Irish Death. It's not a stout. And it's not a porter. It's Irish Death.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.