News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Only the dead one mentioned in the bellmaker.

phoenixfoden

I think wolves would be awesome good guys like the badgers in redwall.

SaberTruth

Otters are also referred to as "River Dogs" so I guess they are a two in one.

phoenixfoden

Anyone a warriors fan? I just got in to the wild!

Skipper

Rainshadow

I know I'm not a guy, but I heard Warriors and my head just snapped up.  It's like:  What?  Warriors?  Did somebody say Warriors?!  (You can tell I'm a fan)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

whats your favorite book?

Rainshadow

Um, probably one of the original series' books.  I can't pick an absolute favorite.  It's like trying to pick a favorite food (lasagna if it's food, ice cream if it's dessert) or a favorite animal (owls, cats, wolves, dragons, and horses).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

whos your favorite cat?

Rainshadow

From the first series (Warriors):  Firepaw.  Second (The New Prophecy):  Squirrelpaw and Crowpaw.  Third (The Power of Three):  Jaypaw and Falling Leaves.  Fourth (Omen of the Stars):  Dovepaw and Ivypaw.

Read All Series Before Reading This (Even Though You're Probably Going to Read This Already)
Fireheart/star, Squirrelflight, Crowfeather, Jayfeather, Dovewing and Ivypool.
[close]

phoenixfoden

they look like cool books.im just finishing midnights sun:a story of wolves by garry kilworth.it looks alot like the wariors series.

AxeHound

Warriors was awesome! Survivors looks horrible.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Flandor on November 01, 2012, 08:19:11 PM
Who here has long hair (meaning grown over your ears)? I can't stand it on myself, it's weird having it on my neck.  I get a clean 4 on the sides and back and then have them cut the top with scissors.  Kinda the classic "guy" cut I suppose.
I did. Got my first hair cut for aaages yesterday though. It feels weird. :D
Received mostly negative reviews.

Skipper

I hate long hair, I'm going to get a haircut at the weekend.

phoenixfoden

Girls,do you like guys with long or short hair?