News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 18, 2012, 07:54:00 PM
I have some legos.....look at my youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/hansofredwall

But I have way more of The awesome Playmobil!!!!!! I think I have around, 250/300 men!!
Playmobil! Yay!

Does anybody have a mustache? I'm beginning to have one(You can see it well)!  8)

MatthiasMan

Even though I'm in seventh grade, I'm growing a few hairs above my mouth. Its weird being a man.

phoenixfoden

Im gonna have a waxed mustache to go with my monocule and tophat!

AxeHound

I've had a mustache for a few years now. I just started shaving recently though.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

PrimroseWarrior

*its the beards!*
Uea, he refused to admit it for so lond...
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

I think she meant Yea...

MatthiasMan

I know this has nothing to do with this discussion you guys are having, (dont take this seriously) but I could see Redwaller and Redwallfan7 both under a tree. Haha, if you want I can draw whats in my head.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: MatthiasMan on November 23, 2012, 01:30:54 PM
I know this has nothing to do with this discussion you guys are having, (dont take this seriously) but I could see Redwaller and Redwallfan7 both under a tree. Haha, if you want I can draw whats in my head.
Dude, what the heck? Lol. You can if you want.. It sounds hilarious  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

What kind of tree?palm,deciduos,cactus,evergreen?

Redwaller

Lol! you can draw it if you want. What a weird thought, me and redwallfan7 together...  :-X

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Redwaller on November 24, 2012, 01:05:28 AM
Lol! you can draw it if you want. What a weird thought, me and redwallfan7 together...  :-X
Plus, given the fact that we don't know each other outside of the interent...
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

No, not relationship wise. Just whenever I see Redwaller or Redwallfan7 I see them under some oak tree in the fall, when the leaves turn gold and the sky turns orange at sunset. I dont know, buts its a really cool picture in my head. I'll draw and try to get it on here soon.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: MatthiasMan on November 24, 2012, 03:33:15 AM
No, not relationship wise. Just whenever I see Redwaller or Redwallfan7 I see them under some oak tree in the fall, when the leaves turn gold and the sky turns orange at sunset. I dont know, buts its a really cool picture in my head. I'll draw and try to get it on here soon.
Ok, as long as you clarified that! Lol. Can I make a request on something?

MatthiasMan

Yeah, but first off though. Why are you posting in the "Boys" topic?