"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

Coyotes are cool.

Has anyone heard of a coywolf?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

phoenixfoden

Is that half wolf half coyote?

Dannflower Reguba

Is the sky blue in Wisconisn? Is it grey in London?  ;D (smog joke)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

any one tree climbing?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

phoenixfoden

No id rather look at the tree.

Redwaller

I did climb trees a lot before. But the nwe moved and now we're in a sort of plateau surrounded with mountains. And the woods are in the mountains. So I don't go that much.

MatthiasMan

Been gone for a while. Anyways. . .

Today we got out Christmas Tree and I was pulling a cart to carry it. My mind drifted off and then I fell into the world of Redwall.

For some reason I ended up being Constance in the TV show when shes pulling all the mice to Redwall. It was so weird. Then I stumbled on a rock and came back to reality.

So my Dad and brother got way up ahead and I had to dash really fast with almost like a thousand-pound cart behind me.

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: MatthiasMan on December 09, 2012, 02:20:27 AM
Been gone for a while. Anyways. . .

Today we got out Christmas Tree and I was pulling a cart to carry it. My mind drifted off and then I fell into the world of Redwall.

For some reason I ended up being Constance in the TV show when shes pulling all the mice to Redwall. It was so weird. Then I stumbled on a rock and came back to reality.

So my Dad and brother got way up ahead and I had to dash really fast with almost like a thousand-pound cart behind me.

Wait you haven't posted the drawing of redwaller and redwallfan7 under the tree.

click the banner

Redwaller

MatthiasMan

Haha, sorry. I'll try to now. I'm pretty sure I did. . .Maybe it didn't show up. Ill try again.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Gingivere Greeneyes

Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 30, 2012, 01:17:35 AM
oh.do you have a favorite charicter? mines the sheriff!

On the subject of Disney's Robin Hood; I was once on a Disney Roleplaying site some of you may have heard me talk about; I was Prince John on there, he's my favourite easily. I dont know what it is though, perhaps its because he's so babyish and humorus, or mabye its because I played as him for ages.  :P  Either way he's my definite favourite. Friar Tuck, the Churchmice, Sir Hiss, Otto, and Alan-a-dale are my other favourites.
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

phoenixfoden

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: phoenixfoden on December 11, 2012, 08:55:03 PM
Prince john was lol!
LOL: Lying on Loaves, espesially italian!

Life is too short to rush through it.