The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles

Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 05, 2012, 02:44:25 AM
Anyone a warriors fan? I just got in to the wild!
I am. im in the third series, though I stopped reading them for a while when I got into the Redwall Series

Anyone here seen the game Overgrowth, I assure you that as soon as you see it you will think Redwall
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Cornflower MM

Eh, they're OK..I'd just rather read Redwall, even though I'm taking a break from the Redwall books. Reading them all right after the other kinda burns you out after a while.

Thomas Barkshield

pointless fight begin.... Now!

I get Firestar to rake out someones eyes.

Romsca

What's Firestar?

*throws grenade at Skarzs*

The Skarzs

WHO DARES ENT-
KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Ooh, shoft little kitteesh.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Nice kitty. nice kitty, come here little kitty...

OW!!! MY EYES!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Romsca

The last ones are actually pretty good... especially the one where the cat in the couch is trying to scratch that lady's hand

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Hmmm... somehow these cats seem really familiar... almost as if I've seen them all before...  ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I