News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Ugh, fiberglass! *shudders*. My brother told me a story of a guy who karate chopped a fiberglass bow staff and ended up with a hand full of glass splinters. Ugh.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Mhm. Thankfully the body can reject it, so it's better than other stuff.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Conrad the Painless

I remember crashing a waver-runner, which are made of fiberglass. I think I cracked it... :-\
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 07, 2014, 01:53:23 AM
I've also seen someone die by splitting their skull open on the ground right in front of me, so that has hardened my mind substantially.
Oh my goodness, how did that happen?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

They fell down stairs headfirst onto a stone floor.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Was it someone you knew?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

CaptainRocktree

I used to be really shy and stuff, Then after a year of pain (Two eye surgeries, One concussion, One broken arm, Becoming blind for a week, And lots more :P)
I grew a lot tougher :P.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on December 07, 2014, 02:32:24 PM
I used to be really shy and stuff, Then after a year of pain (Two eye surgeries, One concussion, One broken arm, Becoming blind for a week, And lots more :P)
Wow, how did that happen?

I'm retired from the forum

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 07, 2014, 02:33:41 PM
Which one?
I also forgot to mention that I almost got my leg cut off :P.
J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on December 07, 2014, 02:51:34 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 07, 2014, 02:33:41 PM
Which one?
I also forgot to mention that I almost got my leg cut off :P.
Lovely. How did you almost get your leg cut off and become blind for a week?

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 07, 2014, 02:20:14 PM
Was it someone you knew?
No, thankfully.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

Well the blindness was an effect from the surger. Then when I was sitting down on the couch a picture frame fell on me, It broke, then big shard of glass tore out a huge chunk of skin; If it would have gone a little deeper it would have taken my muscle out and I could have possibly lost my leg :P
J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling