News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

I...

Well, what do I do now? I'm not looking in Teer's direction.

*sort of gentleman intensifies*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Well, she's re-clothed herself since then.  Luckily I'm still technically asleep, being all manly and fluffy and what have you.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Teer just took her shirt off. We need to call this in, all the way up the chain. I say we contact the news station immediately.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have returned my shirt to its former position on my body. Partial nudity is overrated...

Besides, I don't look that bad, do I?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 03, 2020, 03:09:24 AM
I have returned my shirt to its former position on my body. Partial nudity is overrated...

I am not authorized to answer this question.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 03, 2020, 03:12:18 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 03, 2020, 03:09:24 AM

I am not authorized to answer this question.

XD

Long live the RRR!!