"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

caption the profile picture above you!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 15, 2012, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

Lord Gorath

Flurp.

I am Ghalaopaiewortopinmuol from the Buck-miller province of Jumpiter on Jupiter.

phoenixfoden

Lol! I haave seen the cover of eulalia.now i know that isint a pumkin!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

phoenixfoden

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Listen scum, your belly goes around the earth 5 TIMES. YOUR TAIL IS CHUBBY AND SO IS YOUR FACE!

phoenixfoden

What size is your pants hiphopper?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlarge?

Buckler The Leg Buckler

no,but are yours?"cause they must be pretty big to fit in that...

phoenixfoden

They must have a kitchen just for you at salamandastron.

Rainshadow

Wolf:  "Now, you just watch!  I'll shoot that bird right outta the sky!"  *Shoots and misses by a mile*  "Er, well, I musta hit another bird o'er there."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Sheriff:"You know im nearly as good as robin hood!"

Rainshadow

*Hawkeye walks up and shoots the bird out of the sky without even looking*
  Hawkeye:  "Oh yeah, puny wolf.  I win."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden