What happens if you get reported

Started by Vilu Daskar, November 29, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 11, 2013, 09:51:43 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 11, 2013, 09:45:24 PM
Quote from: Romsca on February 20, 2013, 01:50:24 AM
I think they get gagged for a time
I just saw a member who was gagged: his name was Taggerung of Redwall, or something like that. It said that he Had posted something which suggested some bad language.

Was THAT the reason! I've been wanting to know why, how did you find out? And what happens, is the Mods look over the situation as a whole, and will either just ignore it if it's pointless, or dish out proper consequences if it's serious.
The post that had those bad words  was erased, saying only that it was deleted by a mod for suggestions of bad language. It also said on his profile that he was gagged, so I put two and two together and came to the conclusion that that was the reason he was gagged. Wonder when he'll be let back on the forum...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflower Reguba

He was being an all around jerk at the time of gagging. That's probably the reason.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung_of_Redwall

As a rule, the staff does not disclose information over why any given member has been gagged/banned. We make an exception in the case of family members or perhaps real-life friends.

Rarely does anyone ever need gagging, but we will take such action if necessary, and continue to work with the gagged member, if they desire, into the future.

And since the original question has long been answered, I will be locking this topic.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away