News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Stuck in your Head

Started by Icefire, July 08, 2011, 06:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons.... and I looked at my previous post and so I now have "Air An Traigh" by Runrig stuck in my head as well. "Air An Traigh" is way too catchy for its own good :P

Redwaller

My brain is stuck in my head!  ;D

Anyway, I usually have one of the songs of Mumford & Sons. stuck in my head.

Romsca

Norham Waterpaw

The town theme, from Archer Cat.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwaller

They're great! You should look some up on YouTube or some place! Particularly The Cave.

Romsca

I actually can't get on youtube but I have Spotify which has like every song you could think of. (Or at least most. It makes me mad that not all of the Runrig songs are available where I'm at)

DanielofRedwall

Imagine Dragons are good, and M&S' first album is good.

I have the Sherlock theme in my head. XD
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Thank you, Daniel, you've successfully gotten that in my head!  :D  It's much better than Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber.  I have no idea why that got stuck in my head, but it just popped in there this morning, and I couldn't get rid of it!  >:(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Three by Britney Spears. Not the best song in the world, but still kind of catchy.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 22, 2013, 04:48:13 PM
It's much better than Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber.  I have no idea why that got stuck in my head, but it just popped in there this morning, and I couldn't get rid of it!  >:(

Why did you post that? Now that's going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the entire day!!! :o

Mhera

*revive*

Trouble, by Imagine Dragons. For once I don't mind having a song stuck in my head :D

Hickory

"OOOOoooh, say, can you sEEEEEEE...."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

MMMBop by Hanson
I'm okay with it.

Søren

Selene, imagine dragons. Thanks to Ask Mhera.

I'm retired from the forum

Dannflor

Quote from: Dannflor on October 03, 2011, 10:29:30 PM
I have that noonvale song stuck in my head

some people say I sound just like rose in the movie and I can sound like smeogol in lotr
Facts.
But after my voice got deeper, not so much...
Hi 11 year old me :)
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.