Most creative death of any creature

Started by Storm, July 11, 2011, 02:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm

What do you think is the most death in all of redwall was. Gulo fell on an unnaturally sharp shield, Oilback drank the wine that was meant to kill his master on his way to kill Badrang and so on. Good creatures should be no exception.
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

Matthias720

Cuthbert taking down Slothunog, and vice versa.

Redwall Musician

When Cluny killed Cheesethief! So clever!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

Rigu Felis getting brained with his own starthing is pretty creative...
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Captain Tammo

SPOILER!

Razzid wearat getting stabbed with martins sword, not dying, then getting hit in the head with a staff and THEN dying... I feel like it would be reversed in reality
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Log-a-Log

Slagar getting swallowed by the earth during the earthquake in Mattimeo was pretty creative, especially because Orlando and Matthias wanted their revenge so much
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Log-a-Log

Also the death of Urgan Nagru was creative because he got killed with his own wolf skull after Finbarr rammed him into the tree
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

sabretache5611

Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Log-a-Log on July 11, 2011, 10:53:28 PM
Also the death of Urgan Nagru was creative because he got killed with his own wolf skull after Finbarr rammed him into the tree
About to mention that one. Killed by his own crown, almost.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

The bell falling on CLuny the Scourge was pretty creative. I watched the YouTube video recently, and it was Awesome.  8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

How about when Urthstrype shoved Ferran the poisoner's own poisons down his throat. That was pretty sweet!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Log-a-Log

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 12, 2011, 09:03:09 PM
How about when Urthstrype shoved Ferran the poisoner's own poisons down his throat. That was pretty sweet!
That was really awesome

James Gryphon

When Ublaz' engineers fitted Bloodkeel with an iron spike, sinking it and killing everyone onboard except for Rasconza and Guja.

Also, any time Swartt Sixclaw tricked someone into drinking out of the silver chalice.
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 12, 2011, 09:44:22 PM
Also, any time Swartt Sixclaw tricked someone into drinking out of the silver chalice.

Simple trick, works every time just about. They expect the drink, not the glass, to be poisoned.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Osu

Quote from: Log-a-Log on July 12, 2011, 09:33:07 PM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 12, 2011, 09:03:09 PM
That was really awesome
Thirdeded. :D Very creative, Urthstripe, very creative indeed...
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.